EPILOGUE - 1

"AUNTY ARIA!!!" squealed my niece, Zoey. I laughed and lifted her in my arms. "Hello Princess." I said chuckling.

 Luke, her brother, grinned at me. "Aunt Aria!" he said leaning against the door. 

I grinned at him. "Luke." I said. 

"Babies-" Annabeth started then she saw me. 

"ARIA!!" she said happily. 

"Annie!" I said. 

"Ari aunty, where's Apollo?" asked Zoey. 

"Right here, baby girl." said Apollo, coming in. 

"UNCLE APOLLO!!!" she squealed and ran over to him. He lifted her and spun her around. I laughed. 

"My sister's here, and no one told me?!!?" yelled Percy. 

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Seaweed Brain." she said.  

"UNCLE LEO IN THE HOUSE!!!!" exclaimed a voice. "YAYYYYYY!!!!" squealed Zoey. Luke gave me a side hug, and went after his sister. 

Calypso appeared with Rose and Jace Valdez. Rose ran to me. "Hiiiii aunty Ria!!!" she said happily. "Hey angel. Is Jace bothering you?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "You don't know half of it."  she said. I chuckled. 

Emily Zhang ran into the room. " Okay, nobody panic buuuut, Isabelle has a bomb." she said. We all blinked at her. "I'm kidding. Yeesh." she said. Luke smacked her on the head. "Don't scare us like that." he said. 

"Okay sorry." she mumbled. Just then Isabelle Grace walked in, "Heyo!!" she said. "Hola Nina." said Rose.

 "No Burgers are better than burritos." said Lucas Grace. 

"No Burritos are superior, besides you haven't eaten aunt Reyna's burritos." huffed Noah Grace. The twins were at it again. 

"And you idiots." said Rose. Jason, Piper, Frank and Hazel walked in. 

"Okay, almost everyone's here, but we're missing Bianca, Sienna, Nico and Will." said Annabeth. 

Sienna and Bianca emerged from the shadows. "You were saying?" Sienna asked, dusting off her shirt. "BIANCA, SIENNA!!" came a very riled up Nico. "Hi papa." Biana said sheepishly. He rubbed his temples. Will patted his shoulder, "Let her be Neeks. It's Christmas!" he said. 

Nico grumbled. Bianca ran over to me. "Aunty Ria, can I hear the baby?" she asked motioning to my stomach. I nodded. 

She pressed her ear to my belly. Apollo crouched down to her level, "You here the little heart beats?" he asked. 

She nodded. "That's the babies," he said. 

"So, is it a girl or a boy?" asked Piper. I was 7 months pregnant. "Twins." I said, happily. 

"Ohhh, lucky." said Annabeth. I laughed. 

"Can I hold them first?" asked Rose. I snickered. "Sure, baby. Sure." I said. 

Luke rolled his eyes. He was the oldest of the group, being 10. Rose was 5, Jace was 6, Emily was 7, Isabelle was 6, Lucas and Noah were 7, Bianca was 6, Sienna was 7, and Zoe was the youngest, she was 4. 

"MIA!!! ADRIEN!!!" yelled Sophie, Adrien snickered and kept running with their daughter.

 "Mama's crazy." said Mia matter - of - factly. I snorted. 

Sheela came in with Oliver and Kamala. "Ohhhh, Uncle Leo's here!!" said Oliver. Kamala looked at him. That meant trouble. Tyler glared at them. 

Victoria came in dragging Xandra and Aiden behind her.  

Mia was 8, Oliver and Kamala were 7, Victoria was 9. I was the last to have a kid in this household. These kids were sooo precious. I loved them to bits. Now, I had my own two babies coming along. I smiled at the thought. Everything was perfect now. No secrets, and I could be however I wanted. And, I could eat all I wanted. Oh the joy. 

Zoey dragged me to play with her. 

My life was complete. Everyone I love together, in the same place. 

New Rome. 

I love my life. I grinned at Zoe and joined the kids in a game of tag. With Apollo being overbearing as usual.

 That's my story. What's yours?

***

Halooo okie so this epilogue wraps up the book!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CAN READ THE OTHER ONE, THAT LEADS TO A BUNCH OF SEQUELS AND PREQUELS MORE DETAILS IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE.