Chapter 10

Students were outside doing the gods know what. 

"Alright people, Thank you for choosing the Ariadne driving services, I hope you don't feel bad that I only use you so that I don't have to wait in traffic, and can use the carpool lane." I said. 

Marissa snorted. 

"Sure, Sure." said Adrien and got out.

 Everyone shuffled out. 

I turned off the ignition and grabbed my backpack from Aiden. 

I locked the car and put the key into the front zipper of my backpack.

We walked towards the front door. What I saw there shocked me. 

My brother, the rest of the seven, Nico, Will, Thalia, Reyna, Calypso and the 12 Olympians , Hades and Hestia were there.

 My eyes widened and I buried my head in Aiden's shoulder.

 Other than Percy and Tyson, Aiden, Tyler and Adrien were like older brothers to me considering the fact that I was the first youngest in the group. 

"Hey what's wrong?' he asked. 

I lifted my head  "N-N-Nothing's wrong. L-L-Let's go like right now " I stuttered. 

Xandra shook her head " Not until you tell us what's wrong." she said.

 "Stop being so stubborn, Alex listen to me and let's go." I said, my voice breaking. 

 Marissa wrapped a protective arm around me. 

"Let's go guys." she said. I gave her a Thank-you smile. 

We almost made it. 

Like we were so close, but my brother had to notice me 

"Aria?" he said. 

I froze my eyes widened. I looked at Marissa helplessly. She looked at me with pity as she placed the pieces together.

I looked at the doors. 

"Why did you have to be so far away, would it you hurt to be closer?' I asked the door. It did not respond, stupid door. 

Marissa rolled her eyes. Sheela stifled laughter. Alexa looked like she was close to bursting and Sophia looked at me like I had grown two heads. 

 I decided to pretend I didn't hear him something. 

I honestly hated hurting his feelings but, I kinda have to lie to my favorite person in the world next to Mom, Marissa and Sophie. 

His shoulders slouched a bit, "I must be seeing things." he muttered to himself.

 I sighed and walked towards the lockers. Our lockers were next to each other, the perks of being the principal's favorite students. 

His name is Anthony Field, he is a son of Demeter, so you could see the instant connection. But most of the teachers hate us, by us I mean me, Sheela and Alexa and Marissa. We were know as the Last Olympians. How ironic.

The warning bell rang. Sophie flashed us a smile. 

"Well, I got a reputation to uphold, Bye!" she said and ran towards the classroom. The boys followed her. 

Sheela and Alexa stood next to me. 

"So, are we gonna be late just to annoy Ms.Willows?" asked Marissa.

 I flashed her the signature Jackson's troublemaker smirk. "Of course darling! We have a reputaion to up hold too!" I said and ran towards the classroom.