Chapter 20

-------- ≪ ° Edited ° ≫ --------

ARIADNE'S POV

After driving for a good 40 seconds do I realize that a song was playing. 

Where we sang songs with all our childhood friends, and it went like this, yeah

"OPPS I GOT NINETY NINE PROBLEMS SINGING BYE BYE BYE" We all sang together. 

"Sadly, we have more than nintey nine but this works too-" said Sheela, laying back.

 I winked at her, "Duh, darling" I said.

 " I wanna choose" whined Sophie.

 "Nope" said Adrien who somehow had gotten the phone back. 

"Please, please, please" she begged. He had a conflicted look on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"You're not gonna lose anything Arelleon, give the girl the dam phone." I said. 

He sighed and gave it to her. She grinned happily and scrolled through the playlist. In the rear mirror I saw Adrien looking at her smiling softly. A smile made its way to my lips. I looked back to the road. Familiar ukulele music filled the car:

Tyler, Aiden, and Adrien shared a look. I smirked slightly. 

"There's no way to say this song's about someone else" sang Tyler. 

"Every time you're not in my arms I start to lose myself" sang Aiden, his voice almost matched Cody's.

"Someone please pass me my shades, don't let them see me down." sang Adrien.

"You have taken over my days, so tonight I'm going outttt" sang Tyler. 

 I saw Alex's house just a little up ahead. 

"Call Xandra would you?" I asked. Aiden took out his phone and dialed her number. 

La da dee la da do

"Hiiii Rogers," he said. 

"No no no, I am not calling to annoy you, I just wanted to tell you that-" he stopped talking. "Would you shut up and listen to what I'm trying to say?" he asked. 

"We're coming to you house, yes we have the girls too, no I promise I didn't pack water balloons into the trunk, it was unexpected" He paused for a bit. 

"No never, I wouldn't do that even if I had the time." he was starting to sound like he was begging her not to kill him. 

"Yes, yes, yes, byee" he said and hung up. 

"Did she threaten you?" I asked. He smiled sheepishly, "Yeah-" he said. 

I rolled my eyes. Xandra was waiting by her garden. I pulled in. She motioned me to pull down the window.

 "I would let you guys in but my dad's in a contract meeting and I can't go in the house for a week, don't know why." she said. I sighed. Her dad was annoying as hell. He is so stuck up, and thinks he is the center of the world just because he directed a bunch of movies. 

 Sheela opened the door. She hopped in. Literally. She held on the sides of the door and jumped into the car. "Okay we can just go on a long drive and be back by like 8?" said Sheela.

 "Sure, my dad's out of town for his research," said Sophie. "Mom, won't mind, actually before you came over she was just on her way to get ready for this show like in the middle of nowhere" said Sheela. 

"My mom's out of town for a museum unraveling, she's been waiting for it for a while now, she's probably on the plane right now" said Adrien. 

"My mother is Aphrodite, I don't think she's gonna mind-" said Marissa.

"Mine's in Brooklyn with a friend, won't be back for a week" said Tyler. "I don't have a problem with that" I said. I usually came back to Olympus late anyway. 

"Ice cream?" I asked. Everyone nodded, I headed to our favorite Ice Cream shop.

APOLLO'S POV

"Aria!" I called walking into the bedroom.

 She wasn't there. Probably out. I sat on the bed in frustration. What could she be hiding from all of us? Something simmered in front of me.

 "APOLLO" Zeus thundered. "Yes father" I asked. 

"Come to the throne room" he said and the iris message disappeared. I rolled my eyes. We just got back from the meeting. I teleported to the Throneroom and enlarged myself and sat on my throne. Hermes came into the room with a few of the demigods. Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Nico, Will, Thalia, Rachel, Grover, and some others. I only knew their names because of Aria. She never stopped talking about them. 

"I have summoned you all here for a reason, LET THE COUNCIL BEGIN" boomed Zues. 

IGNORE THE A/N!!!

OLD A/N

Ohhh, the immortals are getting suspicious.  Aria better bring up her game. We will continue with Apollo's POV into the next chapter. Also, HAPPY EARLY DIWALI if you celebrate it, I do so ya... 

Okay, so I am like 2-4 chapters into my new book Amravati's Saviors, I am gonna publish it by the end if this month, hopefully I'll finish this book by then. If I don't I'll publish the book anyway. kk Love you guys, THANK YOU FOR TH 1.27k VIEWS YOU GUY ARE SO PRECIOUS TO ME!!!!!

PEACE

-𝒜 𝓇𝒾𝒶