Chapter 11

The song has nothing to do with the chapter but I just love it.

-------- ≪ ° Edited ° ≫ --------

ARIADNE'S POV

I packed my stuff up. I was very well aware of the stares I was getting. 

"Oh gosh, Ms. Smith has to be in a good mood, or I am ditching." said Sheela. 

" Sheela Romania Zanders, you will NOT ditch class. Is. That.Clear!" Sophia said.

 I smirked. 

"Someone is in trouble." I whistled. 

We, along with the Demigods and Gods filed into our next class. Once we got there we sat down and took out our books.

 "Okay class today we will be starting Greek Mythology. We will start with getting to know the gods. I have placed a sheet of paper in front of you, it will have the god or goddess I think most suited your personality." she said. 

" I got Hera." said Sheela. 

"I got Hephestus." said Aiden. 

"Yes! I've always wanted an excuse to chuck you off a mountain!" squealed Sheela.

 "I got Athena, Oh Joy, how utterly fun." said Sophia sarcastically. 

I snorted. 

"I got Artemis, I like her," said Alex.

"I got Zeus. Ewwww Why do I get that little f-" I cut Marissa off.

"NO CUSSING!!" 

She rolled her eyes and went back to sulking.

 "I got Hermes, finally, someone good." grumbled Adrien. 

"Can we switch?' asked Sophia. 

He shook his head. 

"I like what I have." he whined. 

" You guys are acting like 2 graders." I said. 

" Who did you get? Huh?" asked Marissa. 

" I haven't seen yet, gimme a second." I said.

  "APOLLO!! WHAT THE HADES!" I screeched. 

Sheela smiled smugly. " I thought so." she huffed. 

" I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED! " I said. 

"Who did you get Tyler?" asked Aiden.

 "Poseidon." he said. 

"Oh my gods, that's so weird." I said. 

"How? Oh. You have my dad, I got your dad. " he said.

 "Aria, can we switch?" asked Sheela.

 "Nope, You get what you get,and you don't get upset." I said. 

She pouted. 

"It's not that Sheels she's just in love with the sun." whispered Marissa. I rolled my eyes.

"At least I am more powerful than all of you." she said.

 "No, I am Poseidon. I am more powerful!" whined Tyler. 

"Shut up." said Adrein.

 "Sure son." said Sheela. 

"You just had to make this weird, didn't you?" he asked. 

She shrugged. " Like Alex Fierro once said, Flaunt the weird my friends." She said. 

"Yes, like the fact that Camp Half Blood has bright orange T-shirts." said Sophia.

 "I don't know what Chiron was thinking." said Tyler. 

"Shut up." said Marissa.

 "I have Apollo." I said. Tyler snorted. 

"The fact that you're-" I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand. 

"Shut up." I hissed.

 "Does everyone have their god or goddess?" asked Ms.Smith at the same time the bell rang. 

I looked at Sophie.

"Music." she said simply.

 I let go of Tyler.

 He ran out faster than Adien, and he has Hermes super speed, yelling " THANK YOU HERA!"

⚠️ DO NOT READ ⚠️

OLD A/N

Put the weapons down. Slowly. Yes, like that. I didn't update for a while, sorry! I was really thinking about what to write next. Now I have a clear preview for at least a little while. I also should write my draft on google docs for the next couple of chapters so, I can update reguraly again. I was a bit busy, I mean it takes a lot of work to re read the PJO series while eating ice cream. What? I had to read the Titan's Curse for my other book. Speaking of which I haven't updated Jewel Of Olympus in a while. Welp, Better go do that. 

Bye Loves! 

* Waves hand and blows kisses 😘*

Edit: So I just realized that this is an extra of the next chapter. Oof. I'll have to edit this story a bit. I guess I didn't edit that well after all Peace✌️