Chapter 9

-------- ≪ ° Edited ° ≫ --------

ARIADNE'S POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I grumbled and turned around. "Five for minutes." I groaned. Then realization hit me like a truck. I was a married woman, and I was married to the play boy god; Apollo. 

I opened my eyes, which were probably gold because that's how it looks in the morning, you know, because of the sun energy in me, and saw Apollo. I cursed hard in Ancient Greek, mainly cursing him. 

He rolled his eyes "Wake up, don't you have school now?' he asked. 

I groaned. "What time is it?" 

"Five in the morning. Your alarm was blaring and 'Wake Up' kept flashing on the screen." he said.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Also why are your eyes gold?' he asked. 

I looked at him. "Well you guys blessed me which gave my eyes different colors. When I wake up it's a light gold and before I go to bed it's silver for Artemis' blessing and so on." I said, getting out of bed.

"So basically it's gold in the day time and silver in the night?" he asked, looking like a toddler asking his mother if he could have candy.

 I chuckled softly. "Well sort of. At around 8 am it becomes my classic sea green eyes, then it gradually turns into silver." I said. His mouth formed an 'O'.

"I'll go get something to eat. You, get ready for school." he said pointing at me. 

I saluted him, "Yes sir." I said. He chuckled and off the bed and went downstairs. 

I raced towards the bathroom and showered using my favorite soap, lavender with honey suckle. It made me smell like Demeter's palace which smells amazing.

 I changed into a burgundy off the shoulder shirt and black ripped jeans, with white heels, I tossed my hair out of the bun it was in and shook it a bit, then I parted it with my hands and brushed the ends, and sightly curlded them with my fingers. I didn't really want to do anything with my hair. 

I raced down stairs, determined to actually eat breakfast today.

I saw Apollo cooking. I blinked.

Can you marry me?

Oh wait he's my husband. 

Never mind.

 My phone started ringing. I looked down:

LE PARABATAI

"Hey Soph.'' I said.

 "Hey Aria, sweetie were are you? IT'S 7:45 YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES!!! GET YOUR STUPID BUTT OVER HERE SEA SPAWN !!!" She yelled into the phone so loudly I had to hold it away from my ear. I am sure Apollo heard every word from the weird look he gave me. 

"It's to early for this!!! Okay, one, it is 6:00 am, and two have I ever been late?" I asked.

 "Wait, it's 6:00! Ugh, I am killing the Zanders'' she growled. 

"I think it's just one of them." I said as I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. 

"Fine then Sheela'' she huffed. 

"Maybe think-" I started.

"No. I want to yell at Sheela for last week, when she and Marissa put slime in my shampoo bottle." she huffed.