Angel Of Darkness!! Lucifer!!

A/N: First one!! Hope you like it!! 😅😊

Angel Of Darkness
Angel Of Darkness
The World Is In Your Hand
But I Will Fight Until The End

*Y/N's POV*
I walked down the hallway while listening to the song, Angel Of Darkness, 'Reminds me of Lucifer. Wait, where is, Lucifer?' I thought as I stopped by his bedroom door, from inside I heard screaming. 'What did Mammon do this time...?' I ask myself as I knock on the door. Prepared to face a running Mammon and a pissed off Lucifer, I step to the side. But, instead, Lucifer opened the door quietly and looked at me, "Why are you standing to the side?" He asked, "I-I heard screaming and thought Mammon was in trouble again so I knocked then moved out the way so that when Mammon ran out of the room I wouldn't get ran over." I explained, Lucifer just nodded, "Oh..." He said then pushed me inside. "What's the name of that song?" He asked, "Oh! It's called Angel Of Darkness!" I say. I unplugged my headphones and let the sound enter the room. Lucifer nodded as he listened. "Who does it remind you of?" He asked, "You." I simply said, Lucifer nodded, "Makes sense since I am one... I guess..." Lucifer said as he sat down on the bed. "Lucifer you don't look so good. Are you ok?" I asked worried that he might be sick or something. "I don't know. My heart beats faster and faster each time I look at you, my mind always goes back to you. What is this feeling called, Y/N?" Lucifer asked me as he looked so lost and confused, like a child might look when told that there isn't a tooth fairy (If, I ruined your childhood I'm so sorry!). "Lucifer, I think that's called... Love." I said, Lucifer got up and walked toward me, "Really? How could someone like me love someone as pure as you?" Lucifer asked as he looked ashamed of himself. I smiled gently as I lifted his head. "Don't worry.... I love you too." I said as I kissed his cheek, when I pulled away Lucifer looked at me. "Would you mind if..." He trailed off, "If what, Lucifer?" I asked, "If.... I became YOUR, Angel Of Darkness?" He asked as he looked at me hopeful, I smiled. "Of course, I wouldn't mind! I love you." I said as I kissed him on the lips, it took him by surprise but then he kissed me back. 'I have my own Angel Of Darkness now.... and I'm never letting him go....' I thought as Lucifer picked me up and carried me to his bed..................

A/N: Hoped you enjoyed! Kinda short... I wanted it to be a bit longer but I ran out of stuff to write! Sorry! 🥺