Boy Like You!! Asmo!!

What do I do
With a boy, with a boy like you?
Got me lost, got me hooked
Now I'm so confused

*Asmo's POV*
I was walking down the hallway at RAD when I saw Y/N talking to some Lesser Demons. 'Weird I thought Y/N was with Mammon...' I started walking towards them as that thought crossed my mind. "Hey! Y/N!" I greeted as I met Y/N's gaze, "Oh, hey Asmo!" Y/N greeted, I said hello to the Lesser Demons who all waved back, "So what got you to start talking with a bunch of cute Lesser Demon boys?" I asked, Y/N just chuckled, "They had a question from our Biology Class!" Y/N replied, "Yeah! Y/N was helping us understand it better! She really is amazing!" One them said as the rest nodded and smiled. "Well, I'm glad that you guys are getting along! Y/N, Lucifer texted me saying that we have to get home early because of a meeting. Sorry, but we have to leave." I said as Y/N nodded and said goodbye to those boys. We started to walk towards the door, "Hey, Asmo?" I heard Y/N call my name as we walked out of RAD, I hummed in response. "Lucifer didn't text you did he?" Y/N asked, I stopped in my tracks. Y/N turned around and met my gaze. "W-Well... ummm... you see..." I kept stuttering, until I decided to just shut up. "Why did you lie, Asmo?" Y/N asked, I looked at the ground and started walking again, Y/N let out an aggravated sigh and caught up to me, I picked up my pace until I was running straight towards the house. "Asmo! Wait up!" Y/N called out as I reached our door and opened it, I then raced up the stairs and into my room closing the door and locking it.....
*Y/N's POV*
I ran inside the house but Asmo was already gone. I sighed and closed the door. "What happened?" I looked to see Lucifer, Mammon, and Levi all looking at me weirdly. I sighed again, "Asmo saw me talking to some Lesser Demon boys and lied about
Lucifer texting him that we had a meeting to go to, so I asked him why he lied and he started running..." I explained, they all nodded. "I can talk to him if ya want..." Mammon said as he climbed the stairs and walked towards Asmo's room......
*Mammon's POV*
I knocked on Asmo's door. "Go away..." I heard him sniffle afterwards. I got confused, then I sighed. "It's me... your big bro Mammon..." I heard footsteps and the door unlock, Asmo opened the door, "What?" Asmo simply asked. I blinked in surprised, his hair was messy and he had make up running down his face. "Oi! What happened?" I said as I looked down the hallway and walked into the room, I shut and locked the door. "Ok, Asmo, sit down and explain." I said, Asmo nodded and sat down on his bed. "I saw Y/N talking to a bunch of Lesser Demon boys and I got jealous, I lied stating that Lucifer needed us to go home. On the way home she called me out on the lie, I tried to tell her my feelings but I couldn't so I kept walking, she let out an aggravated sigh, so I thought I made her mad at me, I couldn't stop my face from flushing with embarrassment so I started to run... when I got to my room I locked the door and had a melt down..." Asmo hung his low after finishing, I sighed and put a hand on his back. "Y/N told us what happened... she looked really worried..." I told him, Asmo looked up at me through his bangs.....
*Asmo's POV*
"Really? She wasn't mad?" I asked, Mammon nodded. "No she wasn't. So, how about you fix you hair and makeup and then go to her room and talk to her... maybe even confess to her." Mammon said as he flashed me a smile. I nodded and smiled back. Mammon patted my back and left my room. I sighed and got up, walking to my vanity. I looked at myself, 'Oh jeez... I look like a mess...' I thought to myself as I fixed my hair and makeup. 'You know even though Mammon can be rough around the edges... he's a good big brother...' I thought as I finished getting ready. I walked out my room and headed towards Y/N's. I knocked on the door, she opened the door moments later. "Oh! Asmo come on in!" She smiled as she moved to the side. I walked in and sat down on her bed looking at the floor, she closed the door and sat down beside me. I took a deep breath. "Asmo... are you ok?" I heard Y/N ask......
*3rd Person's POV*
Asmo looked up at Y/N and smiled. "Yeah... but I need to tell you something, really important..." Asmo said as he took another deep breath. Y/N held her breath. "Y/N... I... I love you... I have for a while now and I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend..." Asmo said as he let out a breath, Y/N let the one she was holding out as well. "Asmo... I..." Y/N started to say but stopped herself......
*Asmo's POV*
'Oh shit. Did I do something wrong? Does she not love me back?! DID I JUST CONFESS FOR NOTHING?!' I thought as I held my breath again. "You know... Y/N if you're not ready to say yes that's ok by-" I was cut off when I felt Y/N's lips on mine. I gasped, then kissed back. Y/N pulled away. "Asmo, I would love to be your girlfriend!" Y/N said as she kissed me again, I smiled into the kiss, Y/N pulled away. "Asmo... did you lie, because you were jealous?" Y/N asked, I looked away and nodded. Y/N just giggled. "Why? Why were you jealous?" Y/N asked, I looked at her, her pretty E/C (Eye Color) doe eyes. "Because... I didn't want them to steal you away from me..." I said, Y/N then smirked. "Then my plan worked!" Y/N said as she tackled me, "I don't really understand, Y/N..." I said, I looked down to see her head on my chest. "Well, I know them because Lucifer introduced them to me. They work for Diavolo." Y/N explained her plan as we cuddled. "Wait, wait. So, was this all part of your plan?" I asked, Y/N nodded. I chuckled, Y/N then got up and straddled my lap. "Asmo... can I tell you something?" Y/N asked, I nodded as she leaned towards my ear, "Boy your game is over..." After, Y/N said that she kissed my ear. I flipped us, so that I was on top. "Well, Y/N just so you know... I'm gonna win..." I said as I kissed her neck. I heard her moan, I smirked and kept kissing her all over, just to hear her sweet sounds.......

A/N: Finished! Hoped you liked it! Sorry for it not being Smut, I know Asmo is all Lust... but I wanted it to be a sweet one soooo there you are! Please comment and vote, thanks!