Greedy!! Mammon!!

I Don't Need A Phone Call
Got Nothing To Say
I'ma Tell You When It's Over
Got No Games To Play

*Mammon's POV*
I got off the phone with my Modeling Agency, apparently they want me to pretend to date this hot witch so that they can buy out her Modeling Agency. I sighed as I set my phone down, 'How do I break this to Y/N?' I asked myself, in order to pretend to date the witch the Agency told me to break it off with Y/N, my current and amazingly beautiful girlfriend, but that's the thing, I can't do that to her. She gave up moving back to the Human World and she gave up her family just to stay with me. But if I don't break it off with her.... I won't get paid..... which is important to me. I got up from the sofa and headed towards the Lounge where everyone but Y/N was. "Mammon what's wrong?" Levi asked me as he paused his game, my other brothers then turned towards me worried. I sighed, "My, Modeling Agency wants me to pretend to date this hot witch so that they can but out her Agency-" I got cut off but Asmo, "Ohhh Nice!!" I glared at him and he shrunk back, "That's not all is it?" Lucifer asked me worriedly, "But they told me, that I have to break up with Y/N..... or I won't get paid and will most likely get fired...." I sighed out as I plopped down on a lounge chair in defeat. "What are you gonna do?" Belphie asked, "I'm gonna-" "Yeah, Mammon. What are you gonna do?!" I turned around to see Y/N standing there in disbelief, "No, babe, I was gonna-" "Break it off with me?! Is that what you were gonna do Mammon, huh?! Why?! Oh I know because your the Avatar Of Greed!! You're GREEDY!! And you could care less about my feelings!! Cause all you care about is getting paid!! YOU ARE SUCH A SCUMBAG!!" Y/N yelled as she ran off, I stood there numb. "Mammon...?" Asmo asked as he put a hand on my shoulder, I couldn't see anything but red and blurry tears, "Mammon calm down..." Lucifer told me, I couldn't. I ran to the stairs where Y/N had ran to. "WELL FINE THEN GUEES I WON'T QUIT MY JOB!! GUESS WE'RE OVER CAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME SPEAK AND DEFEND MYSELF!! YOU WORTHLESS HUMAN!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I transformed into my Demon Form. Y/N stared at me wide eyed. "Y-You were gonna quit your job for me?" She asked as tears streamed down her face. I growled as I stalked away and out the front door. "MAMMON WAIT PLEASE!!" I heard Y/N yell, I kept walking down the street, cars passed me as I continued to walk (Yeah, they got cars in the Devildom), other Demons looked at me and started to whisper. "Omg! Mammon is in his Demon Form! He must be pissed!" "How much you wanna bet it's that little Human girlfriend of his! I bet she slept with one of his Brothers!" I stopped dead in my tracks and looked towards the Demon who said that. He froze along with is friend, I stalked up to them. "Who do think you are talking about my girlfriend like that, hm?" I growled, they gulpped, "W-We were just j-joking!" They both muttered as they lowered their gazes to the ground. I rolled my eyes, 'Stupid, Lesser Demons!' I thought as I picked the male who said that up by the collar, "HEY MAN PUT ME DOWN!!" He screamed in terror, I smiled. "It's been years since someone last screamed in terror when I did something." I smirked as I got ready to break his neck when I felt a small hand on my arm, I looked to see... "Y-Y/N?" I dropped the male and he ran off with his friend, I quickly glared in the direction they went, then turned that glare towards Y/N, "Why did you do that?" I growled as turned and started walking again, Y/N followed in suit. I rolled my eyes, "I'm in my Demon Form still, stupid. I can easily kill you..." I said as I trailed off on a sad note hoping that she would stay with me after knowing what I'm capable of. "I know. But, I still love you." Y/N then grabbed my hand in hers. I froze in my steps. I looked down at our hands, feeling the warmth hers brought while mine were ice cold, like the Arctic Water in the Human World. "Why do you still want to hold my hand after I hurt you?" I asked, Y/N smiled, "You said that you were gonna quit your job just so that you could stay with me... that's sweet of you, Mammon." Y/N got on her tip-toes and kissed my cheek, she leaned away and started to to walk back towards the house pulling me along. "What are we doing?" I asked, she gave me those innocent doe eyes, "Well, I thought you might want more and plus-" She paused and looked me up and down, "You look absolutely sexy in your Demon Form...." She trailed off as she bit her lip and gave me innocent doe eyes, my left eye twitched, I walked with her as we kept a fast pace. We got home and went up to my room. I laid her on our bed and got on top of her, she smiled mischievously. "Hey, Mammon?" I looked up at her as she said my name one more time but slowly, "Yes?" I asked, "Ya know that I'm greedy for ya." She said as she kissed me, I sighed as I kissed down her neck, "I sure am glad that I'm the Avatar Of Greed...' I thought as I greedily stole Y/N's lips once more.............

A/N: The End! Hope you enjoyed! I stayed up until like 1 am just to finish this, lol! Ugh I gotta to sleep now cause I got school, yay (not)! Anyways, byeeee!!