Wolf In Sheep's Clothing!! Satan!!

A/N: ⚠️Warning⚠️ this is a Semi Smut chapter!! If you don't like/read Smut then feel free to skip!!

Beware, beware, be skeptical
Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold
Deceit so natural
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning

*Y/N's POV*
I opened the door to the Library and saw Satan surrounded by eight tall towers of books. "Ummm, Satan?" I poked his forehead... no response. I sighed as I knew what I had to do, me and Satan had been dating for about four months now and I had to learn how to get his attention away from books and back to the real world. I sat on his lap and started to kiss his neck, this was one of many ways I could get him to wake up from his 'Reading Comatose' as me and his brothers put it. I heard Satan moan, he then shook his head and closed the book. "Y-Y/N...!" Satan moaned out as he pinned me against the floor. "Well hello there!" I said innocently, Satan gulped. "You know... I told you not to do that or else." He growled as he started to kiss my neck. "Mmm- and what might happen?" I ask as I bit my lip. Satan raised his head and smiled, "Heh... you naughty little human..." Satan growled under his breath. All of a sudden we were in his room, with the door shut and locked. "Baby... I tried to warn you..." Satan said as he snapped his fingers... now both of us were naked. "Satan.." I whispered his name as he smiled sweetly at me. "Hmm this is what you get for disturbing me, babe." He said as he roughly shoved two fingers into my tight pussy. "A-Ahhh! S-Satan!!" I moaned/screamed out in pleasure, Satan started pumping his fingers in and out of me. My hips bucked up against his hand. Satan leaned down to kiss me as he continued to finger me. I was about to cum when, "Hey, Satan! You got a minute?" ...It was Lucifer. Satan quickly yanked his hand back, and snapped our clothes back on. Cleaning off his fingers and getting up to unlock and open the door, Satan growled. "What?" He glared at his oldest brother, "Well... I- What were you two doing?!" Lucifer shrieked as he shook his head and ran off. Satan just stood there, "So... THAT is how you scare Lucifer off..." Satan said as he slammed the door shut and locked it. He turned back towards me with a confused look, I shrugged my shoulders bewildered. Satan cleared his throat, "Now... where were we?" Satan said as he snapped his fingers again............

A/N: A little late! But I hope you enjoyed!!!!