Shell Shocked!! Beel!!

And I'll be posted up where the stronger's at
Brothers by my side, city on my back, real heroes
That's what the people want
They ain't born, gotta create 'em

~Beel's POV~

I walked down the hallway towards Y/N's room. 'I wonder if she wants to go to Hell's Kitchen with me.' I thought to myself as I knocked on her door. Opening it she smiled at me. "Hey, Y/N, I was wondering if you would like to head over to Hell's Kitchen with me." I suggested, she nodded and grabbed her jacket and D.D.D, shutting her door we walked down the stairs. Heading out the house we got into my car and drove off. Upon reaching Hell's Kitchen, I turned the care off and we went inside. "Table for two please." I said as the waiter walked off to see if a table was available. Y/N smiled at me. "So, what do you plan on getting?" I asked, "Oh I'm getting F/D (Favorite Dish)!" Y/N said with a smile. The waiter came back and led us to a table. Sitting down and taking our orders the waiter left once again. "So, I know this might sound weird but... you and Belphie or any of your brothers for that matter aren't blood related are you?" Y/N asked, I nodded. "Yup. Our father created me and Belphie on the same day, that's why we're twins while you already now the story on Satan's birth." I said, Y/N nodded. "So... what did you do while you guys were up in the Celestial Realm?" She asked, I rested my chin on my hand. "Well, Levi, me, and Mammon were in the military. Lucifer, Asmo, and Belphie worked within the history halls and within the castle." I said. Y/N nodded as I was swept up by a storm of memories...

*Memory Moment*

~Beel's POV~

I ran into the book hall. "Hey Bephie! I'm on a break from guard duty so how about me and you go hangout? Maybe go walk around the garden some?" I asked, Belphie nodded as he put a scroll back in its case and put it in the drawer. "How about we go eat?" He suggested. I shook my head, "No. I'm not that hungry, but maybe after the walk." I replied with a smile. Belphie smiled back and nodded. We walked out of the book hall and towards the garden, sitting on a bench we started talking. "Did you know that in the Human World, they came up with a car already?" Belphie said in awe. I shook my head. "Nope, I didn't. However, they seem a bit behind in tehcnology unlike us and the Devildom." I said, Belphie nodded. "I'm thinking about going down to visit soon. Maybe bring a little something back." Belphie said. I nodded. "I'm sure father wouldn't mind nor would Lucifer." I said, Belphie smiled. "I wonder if Lilith has figured out that we know that she is also sneaking down there." Belphie laughed out, I shook my head. "Still no clue." I replied. We continued to talk as angels walked by....

-A Few Years Later-

~Beel's POV~

"You don't have to go!!" I turned to see Belphie grabbing my arm, trying to pull me back. The Devildom has been making advances in trying to take over parts in the Human World. Me, Levi, and Maamon were told to bring 10,000 warriors each to the front lines. "I'm sorry Belphie but we have to go... I have to go." I said sadly, as Lucifer came and got Belphie off of me. Belphie tried to escape Lucifer's grip as I began to lead the warriors off. "NO! LUCIFER LET ME GO! BEEL PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE!!!!" Belphie screamed out as Asmo held Lilith back. I tried to hold back my tears as I went off....

*End Memory Moment*

~Beel's POV~

"Beel?" I turned to see Y/N gently gripping my arm, looking at me in concern. I smiled. "Just going down memory lane that's all." I said, Y/N nodded. She cleared her throat. "So, what did people call you whenever you got back from battles or something?" She asked, "Heroes... they called us heroes... after that's what they wanted." I said. She nodded. "You just born to be a hero, huh?" She asked, I shook my head. "No... heores aren't born... they have to be created." I said. She nodded. I cleared my throat. "Well, out food is here, let's dig in." I said, Y/N nodded and started eating. I picked up my fork and looked at Y/N, who was enjoying her food. I smiled, Y/N looked up at me. "Would you ever leave your brothers?" She asked, I placed my fork down on my plate. "No. Live or die man we need each other." I said, she nodded and looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked, Y/N looked back up at me. "Would you consider me a part of your family?" She asked, "Yes, I would." I replied. Y/N nodded and went back to eating. As I start eating, I reflect all the events that led up to me and my brothers meeting Y/N and everything past that. 'Man...' I thought, 'This family can bear any weather...' I thought gently as I felt a sudden pride for my family, I shook my head and focused on my food....

A/N: Finally finished!! Man, school work has been keeping me way too busy! This chapter was abit shorter than what I wanted, but I love it none the less! I hoped you guys enjoyed it! Please comment and vote! Also, if you have any requests, please let me know. I can give them a try! Love u bye!