2

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Hey, Mika, where are we going? I don't like dark."

"We're not supposed to go out at night." the children asked in astonishment.

"It's fine. We're going to say 'bye-bye' to this world anyway." (A/n; from what mika said, I was really hurt because it seemed like a sign.)

"Huh? Why?"

"Say 'bye-bye' and go where?"

I approached mika who was leading our walk. He was holding a map where he was showing us the exit of sanguinem. (A/n; Sanguinem = Vampire City)

"Mika, are you really sure of your decision, that we leave sanguinem today?." I asked him with worry.

"Well..." he said briefly and Yu followed.

"We're going back to our world. We can eat curry every day there."

"Really?"

"We can really eat curry everyday?!"

"How about Salisbury Steaks?" the children were talking happily.

I was alerted because I saw a shadow coming. I immediately pulled mika, yu and the other children into a small tunnel to hide.

"Shhhh" I signaled to them to be quiet.

"Once we get through here, we're out." Mika said while pointing at the map.

"Really? Let's go!" The children said happily but I was even more worried, and my heart was beating faster.

We are walking closer to mika's alleged tunnel. I can see the joy on the children's faces.

"Aha...." we all stopped walking when we saw a vampire blocking the tunnel. I think he is a noble, because he wears a suit with a coat, thigh high boots and cape to compliment the noble appearance. I immediately hid the children behind me.

"I've been waiting, my poor little lambs..."

"Yes, that face." he was staring at me.

"That face humans make when their hopes  are suddenly taken away. This is why i can't stop playing this game."

"Game..." Mika whispered and at the same time looked at the map but it flew with the force of the wind.

And i saw Ako... he is held by a vampire and is currently sucking Ako's blood on her neck.

"A..Ako..." I just whispered in the air.

"Aww, she died already."

And was stunned by what happened to Ako. The vampire released Ako, as if it were just a toy and left it on the floor.

Yu tries to shoot the vampire with the gun, that mika got at the vampire's house which he goes to. But he did not hit it.

"Run!!!"

"Now!!!" Yu shouted at us and fired into the air.

But I just stood there watching the cold body and the lifeless Ako, Ako whom I consider a younger sister. Be the first to come to me to talk and play. when I first arrived at the Hyakuya Orphanage.

"Y/n! RUNN!!!!!" Yu tried to call me.

But I still did not listen, I knelt down and hugged the lifeless Ako.

Yu and Mika approached me. They forced me to stand up and away from Ako's body.

"Don't forget, Yu and Y/n." Mika said as if saying goodbye.

"We're Family."

I realized what was happening. I noticed the bloody ones lying on the floor they were Chihiro, Akane, Fumie, Kota, and Yaichi.

Mika ran with the gun he snatched from Yu.

"Mikaela, your blood was delicous, and i think you too, the scent of your blood and I can smell it up to here." He pointed at me.

"Do not come near and touch her I warn you!" Mika shouted as he approached the vampire.

"MIKAA!!" You shouted mika's name when you saw it. The vampire removed mika's other arm and it now flew into the air.

"YU AND Y/N RUN!!" Mika shouted but i didn't listen to him.

I immediately approached Mika and took him away from the vampire. Yu took over and shot the vampire in the head.

"Hey! Mika!" I call him.

"Y/n you run away from here bring Yu." said mika and pushed me hard.

Immediately i held his other hand and gave it a tight grip, i also smiled at him and at the same time released.

"All right, I will not let your lives be wasted just leaving here. I will make sure that at least one of us can come out."

I immediately ran to Yu and held one of his hands tightly. Together we ran closer to the tunnel.

As we approached I was suddenly released from Yu's hand. There seemed to be hands holding my body, when I looked at it. What I saw was the vampire, I was cold with nervousness.

"You were dead earlier.." he just smiled at me.

"YU YOU RUN NOW!! YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE!!" I shouted as best I could. Yu wasted no time and he ran fast.

And as I looked up at the vampire again, my e/c eyes met his red eyes and I saw his sharp fangs.

"You can't leave here.." he said and I could feel his fang sucking my blood. I slowly became dizzy and darkness swallowed my eyes.

09/15/2020
@titan_satori
(~^-^)~♡