11

Kimizuki's Pov

We were separated from Yu and Shinoa, because vampires attacked us from above. The ones I walk with now are Yoichi and Mitsu. We walk fast and also be careful, in case we meet any opponents on the road.

"Let's hurry, so we can see Shinoa and-"

"Wait..."

I stopped Mitsu from speaking, when I saw a vampire on our way. As I observed she was kneeling on the floor and her sword was in front of her, I did not know what was happening to her but she was holding her head. She also shakes her head repeatedly, I also hear weak growls as if she feels pain.

"What is happening to her, Kimizuki?" Worried voice that Yoichi said, he also tried to approach the female vampire. But I stopped him immediately.

"Maybe that's a trap..." the vampire woman raised her head, I also saw the entirety of her face.

She is beautiful, but I am confused. Her red eyes continue to glow, her brown hair changes to two colors and it splits.

Black and white after showing the black and white hair, her hair will also return to the former H/c color. She also has small black horns that continue to grow, but return to its previous size after growing.

She was able to get up from her knees on the ground, we were alerted when she took her sword from the ground, so we held on tightly to our weapons. In case she fights us.

But we were surprised when she put her sword in its container. She only stood up after she put his sword in its container, but she still holding her head.

"Why are you still standing there, we are against her!. Let's finish her before her allies come here!!" I realized when Mitsu suddenly spoke to us.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I just kept avoiding their attacks on me, I promised myself. That I will not hurt anyone, I am confused with myself where I will side with vampires or humans.

"Why don't you fight us, are you scared?!"

I was surprised when the woman suddenly appeared next to me, from my avoidance of the attack by the man using the bow.

I immediately pulled away when she swung her weapon at me, but she injured my right arm a little.

When I was a little farther away from them, I smiled at them sweetly. I can do nothing, because we have all just fallen victim to what is happening now.

"Y/n-san!" I immediately looked at the caller, I saw my fellow vampires just arrived.

"Ferid ordered us to find you, he told us to tell you to go back there." One of them explained and I listened to what it said.

"We will take care of what you left behind, Y/n-san!" he continued to tell me.

Before I left without a word, I looked again at the three people I had fought with lately.

As I ran fast I felt my headache again, and remembered the things I had seen lately. I stopped suddenly when I noticed my previously H/c hair, turned white and on the other hand was black. But also returns to the former H/c color.

"What's happening.."

"Y/n, soon..."

"Hurry up, we will meet again after a long year, Y/n..."

"Huh?" I can hear her voice again.

Short update~
10/17/2020
@titan_satori
Hiiii!! Sorry if only now i have written a new chapter. Thank you so much for reading my book it will not reach 1k without you guys. Thank you so much i really appreciate it a lot. ~(_^_)~