7

Author's Pov

(A/n; this is the time when Crowley went to Ferid, and Y/n was in their old house.

Ferid stands near the large window and looks at his fellow vampires below, while drinking blood in a glass. He smiled when he saw Y/n walking out of the mansion, he was also confused by how he felt. Because he feels mixed every time he sees or approaches the woman.

"Do you enjoy the view from the outside Ferid?" Ferid was no longer surprised by the sudden appearance of Crowley beside him.

"Maybe yes..." he said to the man next to him while smiling, he was still staring at the woman walking outside the mansion.

"I won't be surprised either, you met her earlier inside the mansion. Am i right Crowley?.." the two stared at the woman at the same time until it disappeared from their sight.

"Yes and it looks like you preceded me in finding her." The two continued talking, Ferid also handed Crowley a glass containing blood. They both drank the blood from the glass, after they drank it their red eyes shone in the dark room.

"Ahh-hmm...is it from her? Ferid..." Crowley closed his eyes tightly, focusing his attention on the blood her tongue had tasted.

"What do you think?" he said while smirking at Crowley.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was walking home to Ferid's mansion, and Mika would take me home. When I found out that I had become a full-fledged vampire, I was stunned by my position. There is really nothing I can do, to get back to being human.

"Y/n, are you listening to me?" I looked at Mika.

"Huh? are you saying something Mika?" Out of my own mind when I asked him. Mika just sighed.

"Excuse me, Mika-san and Y/n-san" Mika and I turned to the guard who spoke.

"Why?" Mika asked.

"Ferid ordered me to fetch you two." I was surprised by what the guard said, Ferid and I just met earlier.

"We met earlier, what does he need from us?" I asked the guard.

"I can't answer that, only Ferid-sama can answer that Y/n-san. So you can come with me to find out."

We did nothing and just followed the guard. We got to the big house, even bigger than the house I am staying in now. The guard pointed us to a door, signaling that we need entered. I would have touched the door knob, when Mika spoke.

"I feel like I've been here before.." at once he opened the door.

"Welcome back Mika and hello Y/n. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you this, so I send you two here." he was standing in a large hall, with no equipment. He walked towards us.

"The truth is-" he even stopped what he was going to say and smiled sweetly at me.

"You are the only one who should be here Y/n but, in case you might be scared so I brought Mika here too." he said and I saw Mika walk away from me and lean against the wall.

When Mika saw that I was looking at him, he just smiled as if nothing bad was going to happen. I was surprised when Ferid held my two hands, he put a long sword in my hands.

"Try to use this sword on me.." I touched it and examined it, it was shiny and sharp. I also see my own reflection. (A/n; you can imagine a beautiful or cool sword for you. ~(^-^)~

This is beautiful...

I just said it in my mind.

"Just command that sword, and it will cling to you Y/n." he said, I was confused. Can i command this sword?

"How?.." he immediately understood what I said.

"Mika!" Ferid shouted Mika's name.

I saw Mika pull out his sword. I also heard what he said 'My Sword', the blade of Mika's sword turned blood red, I also observed where Mika was holding his sword. There was a vine circling in his hand and that vine had many spikes.

"Do you see the vine with many spikes? It sucks Mika's blood, Mika's sword draws strength from his blood. So you can try your sword and we will know how strong you are."

Ferid said again, I stared at the sword I was holding. I also feel nervous in my chest. I looked at Mika again, he smiled weakly at me. I also looked at Ferid, he smiled sweetly at me.

"My-" I cut off what I was going to say, because of the nervousness in my chest.

"My sword, suck my blood!"

09/27/2020
@titan_satori
~(_^_)~ HEHEHE...