4

(Y/n)'s Pov

- Two Years Later -

My anger overflows with them. Ferid locked me in a room with no things I could break, just a soft and big bed. there was also handcuffs in both my hands, but it was tied to a long chain that was also attached to a pole so I could not get out of the room. All I could do was go for a walk and stare out the window, where I could see the other kids they made livestock like we did before.

As I looked out the window, a group of children reminded me. it looks like Yu and mika and other kids were just us before.

"Y/n you will still be stubborn? just follow what they want if you want to see Yu, how can you see him if you are just trapped here and still stubborn."

"Do you just want to be locked up here and ferid consume your blood until you die?!" Worried and somewhat angry speaking tone.

I just looked out the window while still looking at the kids, he had a point. I just have to admit that I became a slave to vampires.

I turned to face him and our eyes met. I saw her blue eyes with concern for me. I always see your eyes with concern about me Mika, do you always worry about me?.

"I'll think about it..." I immediately said, and turned to the window to look at the children again, but they were gone. I just hugged my knees, I wanted to feel the heat again like a normal person.

"Mika can you hug me? because I know you have a human being left." I said as I hugged my knees. But instead of receiving a warm hug, he just put a blanket on me.

"I want to hug you, but I can't because ferid forbids anyone to touch you." he was telling the truth to me.

I clenched my palm tightly, so it bled because of my fingernails. He even really included mika in his antics.

"I'm leaving, I might not be able to control myself. I hope you can think about what I said." he hurried out of the room, because he smelled maybe my blood.

"Hai, hai, hai, why did I smell your maiden blood, did you hurt yourself again?" just minutes after mika left and i didn't make a mistake ferid came right away.

He held my two hands, clenched and still bleeding. He licked the dripping blood from my both hands. I hate myself, why do I always let him do what he wants. My hands trembled as he licked it, until my wounds healed because of his licking.

When my hands healed, I immediately moved away from him and at the same time ran closer to him again. I will kill him.

"Hai, hai, hai, you become naughty again Y/n." he said, as I approached him.

As I always do I try to kill him. He suddenly disappeared from his position.

"You are really naughty, when will you stop trying to kill me Y/n?" he was immediately behind me. He hugged me and held my two hands to prevent me from moving.

"I will not stop!, it will not happen that I will not stop trying to kill you!." I told him emphatically, but I felt my cheeks blush because of our position.

"Hai, hai, hai, Y/n do not speak unfinished. Maybe instead of killing me, you will save me." He said.

"I will never save someone like you!" I was already struggling in his arms.

"You are really naughty and stubborn Y/n..." but I could not get out of his arms. I feel like my cheeks are getting redder and my heart is beating faster as we take this position. I felt sharp fangs sticking to the skin of my neck.

"Wait, I have something to tell you!!" I stopped him and he immediately stopped. my heartbeat quickened even more.

"What are you going to say?" he was waiting for what I was going to say.

"Can i get out of this room, i've been locked in here for a long time. I want to see something else too. I will follow everything you want, I will do everything even if it's harder." I said with more pleading.

"You sure Y/n?" he assured.

"Yes!" And I nodded to him, because I was really sure. Then I realized that my face was too close to him and I was still holding his chest. I felt my cheeks turn even redder, maybe he would notice it.

"Very well said.." He said and he lifted me up like a newlywed and laid me on the bed. He brought his nose close to mine. I think my cheeks are really red right now and he can see it. My heart is beating faster too.

What will he do...

Why did he come so close to me...

09/16/2020
@titan_satori
(~^-^)~♡♡♡♡
I think, I am in love with Ferid. Lol