6

(Y/n)'s Pov

I'm looking for Mika everywhere, but I can't really find him. I just came from his room and he is not there either. Where did he go-

"Aww-" when I thought of Mika where he was, I did not realize that I had bumped into someone. But the hallway was loose and I was just on the side of the hallway, how someone bumped into me.

"Sorry young lady, are you okay?" Seriously, he still has the urge to ask me if I'm okay. Not because he hit me so hard, but why did I almost lost my balance in just a simple collision.

"Yes, I'm fine." I immediately removed his hand that was wrapped around my waist, because he suddenly caught me when i almost lost my balance.

"He seems to have preceded me, but that is not a problem. You still don't belong to him, so I can still snatch you from him." he was whispering something, but I could not hear it.

"Crowley-sama!" I saw a vampire woman running towards us. She is short with an hourglass figure and very large breasts, and she has chin-length iris-colored hair and bangs that frame her face.

"Oh Belle, where is Horn?" the man who bumped into me, asked the woman who had just arrived.

"Don't worry Crowley-sama, she will just follow us!" I found out their names because of their conversation. The woman's name is Belle, while the man's name is Crowley.

"Let's go Crowley-sama, maybe Ferid-sama is already waiting for us." I just stared at them as they talked. I also heard Ferid's name to them, what is their connection to Ferid?.

"Forgive me again young lady, I still want to talk to you but we have to leave."

I just nodded at him, because he was weird. What does he mean if he wants us to talk more, what are we going to talk about?. Besides, I just saw him here. He left in front of me with the woman named Belle, I would have left too. Just stopped because I heard his voice again.

When I looked behind me, I was surprised because he was right in front of me again. I was even more surprised because of the closeness of his face to mine. I felt my cheek turn red.

"Don't be surprised young lady, it's just me. I just forgot to ask you something."

He said with a sweet smile. Just now I also noticed that he is handsome like Ferid. He is a tall and muscular vampire with broad shoulders. He has red bangs and thick eyebrows, while the rest of his hair is dark brown.

"W-what are you go-going to a-sk me.." I stutter asking him.

"You are cute-" I blushed because of what he said.

"I just want to ask you young lady, what is your name?" he smiled at the same time, I was still blushing because of his closeness to me.

"I-i am Y/n L/n..." I pushed him a little so we weren't too close to each other.

"Beautiful name, I am Crowley Eusford. I hope to see you again next time, Y/n-chan." he walked away after he said that.

I also walked away, I will continue to search for Mika. I found Mika near the tunnel that Yu went through to escape.

"Mika.." I immediately approached his stand and stood beside him.

"I also want to see Yu..." I can see in my peripheral vision that Mika is already looking at me, but I look at the tunnel that Yu went through.

"There are only three of us left, we are really separated from Yu. I hope Yu is fine wherever he is now, even if he is not with us." I said while staring at the tunnel.

"Yu is fine Y/n, because I feel it. Wait Y/n-" I turned to Mika when she came closer to me.

"What is it around your head?"

"The shape of your ear also become pointed-" he held it even more.

"A horn and pointed ears?!" I also touched them, my ear had never been like this before. It was as if my horn grew bigger and sharpened too.

"Mika it wasn't like this before, what should I do?!" I nervously asked him.

"You do nothing, that's natural. You are just already a complete vampire." I saw Ferid and he said that. He also smiled very sweetly at me.

09/23/2020
@titan_satori
\(^-^)/ 💜