Roxas x Reader

|𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚢|

"Hey, (Y/N)!" A certain redhead called out, interrupting your studies. 

"Axel." You greeted back with a monotone tone, you did not want to be interrupted with your reading. "Can whatever you want me to do wait?"

"It can't, Roxas made me his messenger" Axel shifted behind you, wanting to see what you are reading. But you swiftly shut the book closed and stashed it inside your coat. 

"Roxas? What does he want?" 

"He wants you to go out with him~" He cooed as he repeatedly poked your cheek. "You lucky girl, having Roxas as your boyfriend~"

"Axel, stop it."  You tried to shove him off of you, both the height size and weight size between you two have a huge gap. You just ended up struggling. 

"I'm just joking, (Y/N). You can stop struggling now." He chuckled at the sight of your struggling. "In truth, Roxas wants you to join him, Hayner, Olette and that chubby one on the Clock Tower this afternoon."

"Why should I?" You huffed, you wanted to go join Roxas and the others, but you didn't want to cut off your studies even further.

"Roxas told me that you would say that." Axel answered proudly. "He said that him and the others found a new place that serves the best foods. He wants you to join them as well."

Food. That was all you need to hear. You ran away to your room, leaving Axel behind and prepared yourself for the afternoon. You wanted French Fries, Chicken Nuggets, and Ice Cream. You cant wait to eat whatever you want.

Few minutes later, you made your way to the Clock Tower. Sure, it was a bit earlier than planned, but you couldn't wait.  As you arrived there, you only saw Roxas, who was eating a Sea-Salt Ice cream. "Hey Roxas!"

"(Y/N), you're already here? " The blonde seemed shocked of your arrival. "Damnit that Axel probably mentioned food..." He cursed silently.

"Did you say something Roxas?" You asked as you sat down beside him. 

"Nothing, nothing at all." He answered casually. "You came here early."

"I can say the same as you." You chuckled as you swinged your legs back and forth. "So, tell me all about this new place that is supposed to serve good food?"

"Ah...about that-" 

"Wait, say no more. I have enough money for all of us. And extra more in case me and Pence wants seconds. And some small change for tips for the cashier." You proudly proclaimed. 

"...How on Earth did you get that much money?" Roxas sweatdropped upon seeing your stash of money that you wanted to spend on just for food. 

"That is a secret~" You stashed your precious food money away and quickly grabbed both of Roxas' hands, making his ice cream fall and his cheeks tinted with pink. "Now...where is this place?!"

"Aha...about that-" He stopped talking as soon as he saw the twinkle in your eyes. He wouldn't want to disappoint you. You were his love interest after all, buy you don't know that, do you? 

"Hayner and the guys told me that they are closed for the day, so-" Another look at you made him think even more about his word choices.

"I mean! The restaurant opens at midnight, so we have a whole lot of spare time." 

"Midnight? Booo...( -3- )" You pouted and released Roxas from your hold. "But why midnight? They have horrible marketing choices, but then again, if they serve really good food, then they must need a whole lot of time to prepare. But who waits till midnight to eat?! I'll starve in this rate" You ranted for a whole 20 minutes. Yes, 20 minutes.