Jealous!Vanitas x Reader

|𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚕' 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝|

Requested by: xx_-Vanitas-_xx Hope you'll like it!

If you had one thing similar with Ven, it would be your love of stars. You loved stars with all your heart, you loved all the wonders and beauty of space. You wanted to one day see the most brightest star, surrounded with beautiful flickers and the moon at it's fullest. 

You were invited by Ven to go and stargaze for tonight. Of course, you agreed. You were already sitting down with the blonde Keyblade Wielder, you were stargazing at a small grassy hill near the castle at the Land of Departure. The stars were as bright as usual, but still you loved it. 

"Hey, look! That constellation looks like Moogle" You giggled as you pointed at the constellation that you just saw. Ven just laughed along with you. 

"And that constellation looks like a heart." He pointed towards the sky as well. He scooted a bit closer towards you. His left hand found it's way you your left shoulder, but you didn't mind it. "You know, with the stars shaped like that. It's like the universe is trying to tell us something."

"Oh? What would the universe be telling us?" His face moved a bit closer to yours. 

"That, both you and I-" 

Suddenly, something rolled out on one of Ven's pockets. It began rolling away and Ven hurriedly stood up and chased after it. "No! My lucky telescope! Come back!" You giggled at the sight you were witnessing, but then you suddenly felt like you fell down although your were only sitting. 

You somehow ended up at the arms of a black-masked boy. You immediately recognized him, for he was your secret buddy. 

You see, Master Eraqus didn't want you or Ven to go to other worlds. You didn't like that rule. One day, you saw Aqua practicing to turn her Keyblade into a glider. You wanted to try that so that you could sneak away to see other worlds. You practiced outside so that nobody could see you. In a practice day, you met Vanitas and he taught you instead on "Keyblade Surfing". You didn't know who he was or why was he so intent on teaching you this, but you just went with it. You considered Vanitas to be your friend since you would hang out every Wednesdays just to talk and Fridays to practice. And surprisingly, you fell in love with the masked boy.

 "Vanitas?! Why are you-" He covered your mouth to silence you and pointed towards something. You looked towards where he was pointing.

It was Ventus and the place you were just sitting on. You and Vanitas were at a small forest near there. "Hey, where's (Y/N)?" Ven sounded disappointed and worried upon not finding you. He then picked something on the ground. It was a note, the blonde then read it aloud; "Sorry Ven, but I had an urgent business to attend to. -(Y/N)" He sighed in diappointment and decided to head back home. 

"Vanitas! Why did you do this?!" You tapped at his mask with one hand and wrapped your other around his neck for support. "I was enjoying the stars with Ven!"

"Ventus was getting too close for my liking." He said as he began to walk away carrying you in his arms. You squirmed and struggled in order to get free from his hold. But he was stronger than you in regards to power and strength. 

"What do you mean Ven was getting to close?" You whined in his arms. "I was only stargazing, so let me goooooo..."

"No, you'll run away to Ven if I do."  He bluntly said in reply. 

"I wont do that-" You huffed and shot your eyes towards his, at least tried anyway- he was wearing his mask after all. "You carried me away too far for me to run back home."

Silence fell and you just allowed him to carry you to who knows where. He stopped walking as he reached a cliff. He placed you down gently as your two feet met with the ground. He then opened up a dark portal and held out his hand. "Here, let's go" 

"WHAT?! I can't leave the Land of Departure!" You stared at his hand with shock. "Master Eraqus will kill me if I leave!"

"It'll only be a minute, don't be such a wimp" He grabbed your hand and began pulling you towards the portal against your will. 

"W-Wait! I'm not ready! Vanitas!" You closed your eyes upon entering the portal. 

"C'mon open your eyes already." 

You opened your eyes and you arrived in what looks like a another forest. You scanned the area and found no difference from this world to the Land of  Departure. 

"Where is this place?" You poked at Vanitas' helmet. "Are you playing a prank on me?"

"Shut it and follow me." He firmly replied and once again grabbed your hand, pulling you somewhere. He walked for awhile and he stopped as soon as he reached a cliff once again. 

"Are you sure that this is another world?" You scoffed at the masked boy. "This seems like the same cliff in the Land of Departure." 

He grabbed your chin and made you look to your right. You were shocked upon seeing a huge castle that seemed like it gleamed blue, millions of twinkling lights made the scenery more beautiful, an aurora borealis wrapped the castle like a ribbon and the moon was shining it's light at it's fullest. It was...beautiful. Unlike any other scenery you have never seen before. Your eyes were stuck to it like glue. 

"This is..." You chuckled at were at a loss of words. You didn't want to blink, you wanted to see this scenery forever. 

"The Castle of Dreams" Vanitas continued your sentence. "You better enjoy it, it's only a once in a lifetime event"  

"...Why did you take me here?" You asked him but continued to admire the scenery, scared to see it disappear. 

"Isn't it obvious?" He stood beside you. "Or are you that dumb to notice?" 

"What?! I'm not dumb!" You pointed at him, piercing your gaze into his soul. "How am I supposed to know how you feel if you are always wearing that mask?"

"You wanna know how I feel?! Huh?!" He angrily asked as he began to remove his pitch black mask from his head. As he removed it, he shaked his head in order to neaten up his hair and looked at you. He had black spiky hair paired with yellow amber eyes.  His face then made its way close to yours. 

"I feel jealous, that's what." His golden eyes met with yours, leaving only a few inches in between your faces. 

"J-Jealous? Of who, Ven?" Your face was flushed upon finally seeing his face, plus, his devilishly handsome face near yours. 

"That's right. I could kiss you right now, if I could-" Instead of kissing you, Vanitas just settled with resting his forehead in yours. "You're too good for that idiot."

"You're seemingly annoying at first. But, god, you are ever so beautiful both inside and out." He continued as he rested his forehead in yours while placing his hand on top of your head. "It's like..."

"...Like?" You blushed even more upon hearing his heartfelt confession and wanted him to say more sweet things towards you. 

"Like I finally experience what the Light feels like." He finishes and brushes your cheek with his fingers. 

"Vanitas...I-" 

"Listen here, (Y/N). You are mine, and mine alone. Got that?" He brought your face closer to his. "No going too near to that idiot, Ventus, got that? Or any guy that isn't me, in general!" 

You smiled at him. "Roger, Vani~" You giggled as you gave him a small peck in the cheek. "Now let me see the scenery more, I don't want to forget about it."

"Alright~" He slithered his hand to wrap it around your waist, while the two of you enjoyed the twinkling stars at the Castle of Dreams. With you resting your head in his shoulders and his on your head.