❶ᵒⁿᵉ | ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ-ᵐᵉˢˢʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

I am just an average guy who's having a messy life. No friends cuz no one want to be my friend. No one to talk, so I just talk to myself.

My dad is a gambler,  he is also a drunkard, and addicted in smoking, while my mom is also. I don't have brother or sister.

What a simple but messy life I have.

My parents always bargain like a cat and dog. Our company sold because of my mom and dad's dept in gambling.

For me, this life is just like a cheap game, that I can end anytime I want.

Yes, I can easily end my boring life...

It's just...I'm too ashamed to face the creator because of my sins, or maybe I can't even see his shadow and I go to hell imidiatly.

My life that was too boring became colorful like a rainbow in the sky

When I met her.

A gentle, kind, smart and beautiful

"MAY".

With long and blonde hair, Fair skinned beauty, with dark brown eyes and tall nose, thick eyelashes, rosy lips and curvature hips.

My heart that was too lazy to beat, became so active to beat when she's around.

I met her at my 1st year in college.

She is a campus bell, my first crush at first sight,

turn into love at first sight.

I can't help but just became her secret admirer.

Can't admit my love, like everyone do because she's too high to aproach. She's from a wealthy family but I'm not.

Keep hiding my feelings in the dark, so no one can see it and no one will know it.

Loving her in a secret way...

Maybe it's my fate, were like heaven and earth that cannot be together no matter what I do.

My face is not that thick to think and assume that maybe she will also love me, and maybe I still have a chance just because we talk sometimes and once exchanged names.

We became friends. She's my first friend, and I will be just her friend, nothing else.

I know, that even I admit how I feel...

" WERE IMPOSSIBLE "