❹ᶠᵒᵘʳ | ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ-ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ

Early in the morning, I woke up.

I found that mom is still sleeping in her room, while dad is in sofa.

I go to the bathroom, take a bath and brush my teeth. Wear my clothes. Grab my bag and walk in the street heading to School.

I'm walking, when a luxurious car stop ahead of me.

The window goes down and I heard a familiar voice that say;

“Jay, get in”

She said with her gentle voice,
And I was shocked that it was actually her.

“N-No need”

I said because I saw that Jeric is the one driving the car. I got shy.

“No need to be shy, let's go”

She said with a smile on her face, she open the car and go out, so I just get in.

We sit together at the back seat and Jeric drove the car.

“Brother, let's go to the school parking lot, I'm sure there's so many car now in the school gate”

I was surprised to what she just said.

“Brother?”

I can't help but ask.

“Yeah, he's my elder brother, we used different surname because I used my mom's, why?”

She said.

“I...I thought he was your boyfriend because he gave you flowers yesterday”

I said and they laughed at me.

“ Did I give her roses? If I give her, it means she's my girlfriend, but I didn't, right? ”

Jeric said with a smile.

“ And Brother give me flowers because yesterday is my birthday”

She also said with a smile on her face.

Oh god! Its embarrassing. It turns out that...that was just a false alarm.

We reached the school parking lot and we get off the car, And I said

“Thank you, May and Jeric”

*blushing because of being embarrassed

While she said,

“You're Welcome”

Jeric and I  accompany May to her room, and we go to our own room. While Jeric and I was walking, he put his arms around me and whisper

“Bro, you're the first guy who got close to my baby sister, I think she's interested in you”

He said with a smile and walk away, while I reach my own room.

I sit down and keep thinking what he said.

“I think she's interested in you”

That sentence completely own my mind all day. Keep lingering, and keep playing in my mind again and again.

Is she?

I asked myself.

Its more impossible. Why would such a perfect girl like her be interested in someone like me?

I have nothing while she have all. There's so many handsome and successful man around her that also admire her. Also, were from different world.

For me, there's only one word that can discribe it

And that's the word

IMPOSSIBLE