❷ᵗʷᵒ | ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ

It's the first day of school, the day that my college life will begin, unfortunately or should I say, fortunately...

I bump into her.

And I said “S-Sorry May”

“That's ok, h-how do you know my name?”

she said with her soft and gentle voice I ever heard with her wearing the most warmer smile I ever seen.

And I said “of course I know, you're the campus beauty they keep saying, you're really beautiful as the rumor says”

She chuckled and say the warm “Thank You”

I smile back.

I'm about to go but she suddenly said

“Sir, may I know your name”

I turn my face and said

“Jay...Jay Larson”

*slightly blushing

And she said

“ May...May Zendelia"

* shake hand

******

After that moment, I go to my class room, our class divide by two, I'm in Class B, the room where all the students are commoners.

While she's in Class A, the room where all the students are from noble families.

The class begin but my mind is in universe. I still thinking about what happened earlier.

Keep thinking her beautiful face, beautiful smile and warm voice.

The class ended, but I learn nothing.

I'm now just sitting here after I eat.

Being alone again...no one wants to make friend with me...so they just treat me as if I didn't exist in this room.

What is she doing now? This is the first time someone ask my name. And it's actually the one I like.

Until I find my self being drown on keep thinking about her. Keep picturing her in my mind.

But why!?

Why do I still thinking about her?

Until I'm petrified to what I just think...

Is it...the feeling of being in love?

The feeling...that...that I can't explain even in my mind?

Why? I didn't expect...

No, no, no...Impossible!...I'm just having a crush on her, I just admire her beautiful face, right?”

“I don't love her, do I?”

I said to myself, but my heart aches when I keep thinking of it.

My mind keep saying that I just admire her, but my heart said that I love her.

I feel uneasy because of it.

I was surprised when the teacher called my name.

“Jay Larson!”

I stand up imidiatly and I didn't know that I actually would shout

“Y-YES MA'AM!?”

The moment get awkward and they all stare at me and laugh.

“Say 'Present' next time not 'Yes', got it?”

The teacher said and I sit. I didn't know just now that the class is actually begin.

I didn't mind them. I just let them laugh at me.

Since thay were happy with that and it seems they also enjoying it anyway.