❻ˢⁱˣ | ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ

After what I said, I ran away from home.

While I was running in the street, I stop and a heavy rain pour from the dark sky.

A familiar black luxurious car stop. A girl I love get out in the car and run towards me without umbrella.

She said

“W-What happened, Jay!? Why are you running? Let's get in a car, it's raining”

She said.

And I said

“There's no need to bother, I'm all wet already”

While she noticed the tears in my eyes.

“A-Are you crying? Why?”

She said.

I ignore her.

I just said

“ Is love, really important?”

And she said

“Maybe? But for me, yes. Because, if you don't love each other, there's no need to stay together, right?”

So I asked her

“What about you? Do you love me?”

I said and she blushed and said

“H-Huh?”

I ignore her answer and said

“Because I love you. You? Do you also love me?”

She was shocked,

I don't think if I'm actually out of mind but I pull her and kissed her

She didn't reject it and kiss me back.

I didn't expect that I would express my feelings in this way, at this time. But it feels better than keeping it.

I kiss her in the heavy rains. I close my eyes and she also. Were all wet in the rain and we seperate our lips. That was a long fiery kiss.

I heard her whispers that saying

“I love you, Jay”

I was surprised at that moment. The girl I dearly love happen to also love me.

The Happiness and Saddness in my heart are fighting.

I replied

“I love you too, May”

And I kiss her in the forehead. Hug each other while raining.

A moment later, she said

“Jay, I gotta go, my brother is still waiting. He said I will pick him up at the Park near the Church. Hes still waiting”

“Wait, May” I said.

And she said “Hmm?”

“What's our status now?” I ask and she answered

“You're my Boyfriend and I'm you're Girlfriend”

She said with a smile on her face.,I nod with a smile, and she get in her car. So, she's alone.

I also go back home.

I didn't expect, I didn't get reject by her, she also love me. I thought she won't like me, and I have no chance at all, that we are gonna be friends for the whole time.It turns out that...I think too much.

THE ANGER IN MY HEART CHANGE,
IT BECAME A HAPPINESS
THAT CANNOT COMPARE
TO EVERYTHING THE WORLD HAVE.