❸ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ | ⁱ ᶠⁱᵍᵘʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

The school end...it's now 1:00 in a afternoon.

I see her again...my heart is so happy that it feels like it's jumping so fast in my chest.

Even it's just in long distance...I just keep staring at her.

But my heart also aches when I see a guy giving flowers to her...she accept it.

And get in the car with him.

Maybe he's her boyfriend?

I walked straight and pretend just a passerby. I walk through the street absent minded until I reach my home.

I said “I'm back”  though I know no one will answer.

As usual, I see my mom and dad arguing.

I just ignore them and go to my room, lie on my bed, wear my headphones and play games on my phone just to don't hear them.

Until I didn't know that I actually fell asleep.

******

I woke up late at night, mom and dad stop arguing, maybe they are asleep now. I go to the rooftop of  our house and admire beautiful starry sky, and moon that full of light.

Unlike me, always hiding in the dark.

For me, this is the most calm and quiet place I ever been. The wind is blowing up my hair and I suddenly said;

“Is it the feeling of being in love”

I spoke to myself.

“ The guy that give flowers to her earlier is Jeric, right? Where are they going? What's their relationship? Is he...her boyfriend?”

My head got fill with questions.

Jeric Merfien, the guy who give flower to her earlier. Son of our School Director. They are a perfect match if you ask me. They are rich.

Unlike me.

Were rich before. Well, that's before because we still have company at that time.

But I also know that...that happy moments will also end with the personality of my parents. They didn't cherish it.

Though they are like that...They are still my parents and I Love them.

So...

“maybe, hiding my feelings is better than...saying out yet being rejected, yes...its better...less shameful, less heart aches”

I said while looking up the sky,

“It's how my fate written, being hidden...in the darkness, forever”

And the wind blows a little stronger.

I back to my room, still thinking about her.

I sleep and wish to dream about her.

AND NEVER WAKE UP.