❺ᶠⁱᵛᵉ | ⁱⁿᵗⁱᵐᵃᵗᵉ

I didn't know that the school end. I was keep thinking about her all day, that's why.

I was now walking in the street again, going home. Until I finally reach it.

Mom and dad wasn't here. Maybe they are gambling again.

Who knows

I look for the food on fridge...there's only ramen so I cook it. After I eat, I do my homework, and take a sleep.

******

Early in the morning, the alarm clock is ringing loudly so I woke up and do my daily routine and go to school.

Before I go, I saw dad on the sofa, maybe mom is in her room, so I said

“Mom, Dad, I'm going”

Even they didn't hear me because they are still sleeping. Even they are not sleeping there's no difference at all.

On my way, while I was walking

Unexpectedly, I met her again and she asked me again to get in her car, so I get in.

Days after days, our relationship became intimate, never expect, we could actually become officially friend like this.

We go to school together in morning with Jeric, and I was walking in afternoon because she's waiting for her dad with her brother.

******

Today, I was so happy because we eat launch together at the restaurant.

I never thought, that one day, I could be happy as now. I thought, my life was just a boring game.

Before, I couldn't end it because I feel ashamed to face the creator, now, I couldn't quit the game of my life because I'm enjoying it. It's because of her, because I met her.

My life change a lot. Thanks to her.

But I didn't expect that the happiness I have now, will also be gone in a different way.

I arrived at home, and Open the door, Mom and Dad, they were quietly sitting on the sofa. Why so quiet?

I calmly said

“I'm back, Mom, Dad”

It's the first time they noticed me, finally.

They look at each other, I notice the papers on the table.

I was surprised to what I see.

It's an annulment papers.

They're gonna divorce?

“Why?”

I said.

My mom answer me

“Jay, we don't have feelings for each other, were married just because of your grandparents. They insisted that I should marry your dad, now that they are gone, and the company is gone. We want...to divorce”

She said.

Is feelings that important? What about me? I still didn't finish my college. Are they gonna abandon me?

“What about...me?  I said.

“ah...umm...you can choos-”

I didn't let my mom finish her words, cuz I know she will ask me to choose between them.

I drop my bag and said

“ IS YOUR FEELINGS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME!? THAT YOU WOULD CHOOSE TO LET ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU?”

I said with a loud voice.

What's the point of asking them?

It's very clear that I'm just nothing for them.