Night

It was Saturday we just finished our dinner, Namjoon decided to for a walk with his boyfriend, Tae and Hobi asked me to play with them but I wasn't in the mood to, instead today I wanted to watch the stars, what's better than a Saturday night to do that.

Tae understood as I told him I often do stargazing and he knows that. Sometimes he would acompany me but today he wanted to play, I have no problem with that since I like some alone time.

I made my way to the astronomy tower it's Saturday so there won't be any midnight classes. It was the best place to watch the stars, being the highest tower of hogwarts.

I reached there and went to my usual spot it was really good spot for a great view and no one would know. I sat down supporting my back against the wall. In winters it was really cold here but I like that I bring my blanket as well some times during winters, it was also great to watch the snowfall. I can probably sleep here every night if allowed and if provided a room.

I sighed and looked up, the sky was clear and there were many stars, as usual, some of the bright one's which I knew and loved to watch everytime. It would be stupid to think but I find so calming to think, I have my best friend Tae and my other friends hobi, Namjoon and Jin, but there was something about the stars I find them friendly, shared my thoughts internally with them and wondered if they would like my company as well.

I closed my eyes, relaxing my body a bit, and let my thoughts wander nothing in particular, but all things that happened in these few days. They were going to the time when Jungkook called Mudblood for the first time, even though I didn't want to think about it. I was trying to think about something else, such as Hogsmeade instead a happy memory.

I was lost in that when that I didn't notice anyone coming.

"Why are you here?" I was startled as I heard the voice. No one came here specially when they can enjoy their Saturday

I looked at the source of the voice and was surprised to Min Yoongi who was standing above me, I was beyond shocked to see him.

"Oh! You scared me." I said after I got calmed  " I come here sometimes to see the stars. What brings you here though?" I asked him

He looked at the stars above, then he sat next to me. I shifted a little so he could sit properly, it was a little odd to be honest for me.

"I come here as well sometimes, well not here the other part of the tower, so yeah."

"Ohhh, it makes sense why I never saw you before" I giggled

He turned his face towards me but said nothing, he just kept looking. This made me conscious a bit.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I wiped my face with the back of my hands.

"No, was just looking, you are really cute" he said as he looked back at stars. It made me flustered as to how directly he said this, I am not good when it come to receive compliments so I didn't know what to say at first.

"Ah! thanks Yoongi" I was blushing a bit, it was so rare to even see him talking, hearing a compliment from him was something no one would have seen coming.

"Why don't you talk much? I mean I am sorry shouldn't have asked was just curious. Do you want your alone time here? Should I leave?" Another thing that I don't like is how I try to get friendly with someone and not knowing my limits.

"It's okay, keep sitting here it's your place anyways" he said not even tilting his head as he answered. " I don't like talking much I rather stay quite and be alone." He replied to my question.

"That's,  well that's great" I don't know what to say much or what to say at all.

"Hmm" he kept looking at stars.

It was getting silent and awkward for me I don't know id thought the same.

I looked above too, it was different having Yoongi sitting by my side here like this. If it was Tae he would have came up with random facts, myths or just made up stories, he would even given his own made up name to the stars or started to count them.

Yoongi was different from other slytherin students that doesn't mean he didn't look like slytherin, he definitely was a slytherin in many ways, he looked cold was feared by some as well. But he was quite most of the times, never made fun of other showed supremacy over other house or students. He was never one of them, unlike that little brat Jeon who was always putting others down and loved the attention he got, I can't really blame him people are also stupid to give him that useless attention. But now that I think of it he never troubled any other student or made fun of them as much as he did with me.

Maybe no one ever talked back or replied to him still he was sometimes good to other students and helped them too. I don't care, what ever it is he may be having his own reasons as to why he hate me so much.

I was getting sad thinking about this not exactly because of Jungkook but the fact that I have always been like this in my school before hogwarts too, I didn't have much friends and othere students picked at me for being shorter than other, so I find it lucky, to have Tae and others, that here atleast I have friends it was more than enough for me.

"Why do you come here?" Yoongi asked snapping me from my thoughts

I looked at him as he was already looking at me  "It's relaxing and calm. Just to look at the stars, nothing particular and let your thoughts wander."  I answered him.

"What about you? Why do come here?"

"Same, it's peaceful here than the dorm. Can I ask you something? "

"Sure"

"How is muggle world? Like what all there is different from us and how did your parents react when they knew about this school? "

It was good and surprising seeing him ask so many questions. He looked curious and intrested.

"It is a lot different but mostly same just without magic, he have machines to do the work though they can't be compared anything near to magic. My parents didn't like the thought of me being a wizard they still think it was something bad. They thought I was different since no on in family was. My elder brother was excited, he still ask me about magic world, to show him some magic but I told him that I can't do magic outside the school since my parents won't like it if I showed him even if I was allowed."

"That's nice to know not about your family that's sad, I have never been outside to  muggle places, my parents do travel sometimes and bring me things but I never went anywhere."

"Do you want to travel and see how muggle things are? or are you like other purebloods who don't like  Mudbloods?"

"You shouldn't use that word" he said as he frowned hearing it. " I know many slytherin and higher purebloods don't like the idea of muggle born witches or wizards. Jungkook is like my parents and my uncle, they travel around not because they want they travel around to make sure there's no threat from their side and if there is any problem somewhere. It's not the same for me I really want to travel and know more."

He explained me but what caught me attention was the mention of Jeon's name.

"You know Jungkook's family? "

"Yeah he is my cousin. He isn't like this, don't hate him much, he has his own reasons."

"I know Yoongi, that's what I thought that he has his own reasons and I don't hate him it's the other way." I laughed at that because that true he hates me, I just don't like the way he treats me.

"Well, that "

Before he could finish his sentence we heard footsteps come near. I thought it's some teacher or can be Mr. Filch on round.