Changes

We both became quite and waited for the teacher or the person to show up. I was thinking of all the punishment Mr. Filch would be giving us, the points that could be taken from our house. I tried telling myself  It's not a big deal, never before there was anyone who came here at night on weekends.

Then we could see the shadow of the person and it looked a male figure and soon he came into the vison.

"Yoongi I was looking for you" my heart started to get normal now it wasn't any Professor, Yoongi looked unaffected. "What are doing here? Why are you two together" there was a clear shock in his voice.

He narrowed his eyes as he started to bombard us with the question. I was trying to get normal before I can say anything.

"What do you want kook?" Yooongi asked.

Kook?   Yeah, they are cousins I just remembered, just few minutes before I discovered that.

He looked at Yoongi glaring him "Don't call me that I told you Yoongs"

"And I told you not to call me Yoongs"

"You started it."

They were fighting like brothers, it was funny to see this side of both of them. Jeon is always fighting with me so it's nothing new but as of Yoongi he looked like a kid bickering with Junkook.

"What are you smiling at? What are doing here?" Junkook asked looking at me  "Don't you dare tell anyone or call me that"

"Why would I tell anyone that kookoo?" I was trying so hard not to laugh, I don't know why I went a step ahead, calling  him kookoo but it was funny and it just came to my mind.

I heard a laugh beside me, I turned to see Yoongi laughing now this is something one can only witness in a millennium I should be be lucky not to just see him laughing as well as to be the one to make him laugh.

"Yoongi stop laughing, You shut up I told you not to call me that" he tried to look angry but I can see he wasn't actually that angry.

"But I didn't call you kook, I said Kookoo it's different" I really wanted to burst out laughing.

"I said shut up, you can't call me that it's Jeon for you, you Mudblood" he perfectly knows how to ruin the mood.

"Jungkook enough" Yoongi yelled at him before I could say anything. "What do you want?"

"What are you doing here with him and why are taking his side? " Jungkook asked me angrily not liking the way Yoongi yelled at him.

"Jungkook" Yoongi yelled again and now I know why people say not make him angry  " wait for me for me on the stairs " he gave Jungkook an angry glare.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and then me he stared for a bit in order to show his anger or to scare me but left anyways.

"Sorry he can be really stupid at times" Yoongi said looking apologetical though he shouldn't be.

"It's okay Yoongi, I know him by know at least this much" I smiled at Yoongi and then giggled a bit to just lighten the mood that was spoiled by Jungkook.

"Okay then I'll leave first stay here as long as you want no one would be coming here " he assured me, then dusted his robes as he got up. He left with giving a small smile.

I stayed there sighing, once he was out the view and going back through all that happened tonight how Yoongi came here, stayed next to me watching the stars, we got to know each other a little but enough for a night. Then Jungkook being his cousin, both of them being nothing alike, Jungkook coming here as well and ruining the mood and fun, not fun but it was atleast a bit light the way we were talking, Yoongi yelling at Jungkook, then leaving with a heavy mood. I was thinking about all this, when I closed my eyes, trying not to think much of it.

But one thing I was sure of, after tonight was that people are not always the way other say about them, some just love not be known much and may appear cold, and also that, Jungkook definitely hates me for a reason which only seems to be growing everyday. I shouldn't care about it though, I have nothing to do with him.

A sighed and tried to relax the last time looking at the stars, smiling a little before getting up.

I hope next time I could be here alone or atleast there won't be any drama.

Things changed a little after the night or rather Jungkook changed, it wasn't neither a positive change nor a negative change. He didn't came up with snarky comments or insulted anymore. He would just ignore and not look at me.

Maybe because Yoongi and him had a fight with each other because of me or the way Yoongi yelled at him in him front of me and he didn't like it therefore he is taking his frustration on me, cause directly or indirectly I may be cause of their fight or whatever.

Tae asked me not think  much about it, I told him what happened that night, not everything, like Jungkook's and Yoongi's nick name also what Jungkook again called me that and all the thing Yoongi told me. I didn't tell anyone else about that even a bit.

They asked me why look a bit down these days I shrugged it saying it's because I miss my brother.

"He seems angry everytime he looks at me. I know, he is mad at me since Yoongi yelled at him because of me. "

"Chim I don't exactly why Yoongi yelled but I know it's not your fault. You don't have to feel bad, knowing Yoongi if it wasn't Jungkook's fault he would have never said to him anything, if he yelled at him that means he did something wrong too." For the first time Tae was actually making sense but I still feel bad.

"I know Tae but it's just I was included in that too."  I shouldn't have called him kookoo, I am in no place to call him that I just wanted to tease him a bit. He wouldn't have been so angry if I just didn't called him that.

"ChimChim they'll sort it out it's not a big deal, you said he just yelled his name not scolded him or said anything mean." He assured me, hugging me.

I snuggled my face in his shoulder. Tae is right but I still feel I should apologize to him and Yoongi.

We slept cuddling each other. I was thinking of how to apologize to both of them and not be awkward or make it worse.

Hii guys.

Uhh, Thank you everyone who voted for the story and gave it read. I know this isn't really that great but I tried and it's for the first time so I'm sorry if it didn't match your expectations.

So I'm really thankful. Love you all.