Chapter 1

Fukurodani Academy 

"you lost the bet y/n" said Yukie as she ate her lunch in the cafeteria with Kaori and y/n.

" I didn't expect you to get so high in the Physical Examination especially how you hate running around Yukie..." y/n looked down on her food as she ate her miso soup and her tamagoyaki as she remembered that she to do her part in the bet. "y/n don't forget to treat us to ice cream later since you lost" Yukie said as she looked at y/n with expecting eyes " alright alright I will what time does practice end today?" 

"If I remember correctly,..." kaori sighed as she realized what today was " today is a official practice match with the undergraduates which means Bokuto must be very excited..." as kaori trailed off with a sigh. "ahhh so around 5 pm today is it.. heyyy it's not that bad  we'll see Bokuto trying to impress Akaashi again..right?" y/n smiled at them and it ended the gloomy conversation and trailed of to the exams and assessments due for next week.

school ended and so practice had begun

(y/n isn't going to be part of the team I took up the challenge of hoping they get together without being teammates  :000) 

"I'll be heading to the student council's office now...I'll try going there first and watch the match when I'm done with the paperwork in the office" y/n smiled as she trailed of to the student council's office. " it must be hard being the secretary in the student council" Yukie commented as she packed her bags going to the gym with kaori. "well what can you expect she's got it tough especially with all the expectations her family set for her" kaori commented as they walked to gym together.

In the gym 

"you think she'll visit us today" Konoha commented as he entered the gym with Komi. "you don't even know her name and you talk about her every time we're at practice" Komi looked at Konoha with a blank look. "I mean she looks like she enjoys seeing us all the time and...she's quite cute and small don't you think" Konoha looked away from Komi, fully knowing that Komi won't stop teasing him about her. funny thing is they never been properly introduced. "mmhhmmm you really need to ask her name or something Konoha" Komi said as he entered the changing room and opened his bag " if it was that easy, man I would have long ago" Konoha sighed as he prepared himself to go to practice.

"HEY HEY HEY WHO'S HYPED UP" Bokuto roared as the entire gym knew of his existence. "bokuto-san please calm down" Akaashi said in a monotoned voice as to everyone's expectations these two never separated in school during breaks and practice.

After awhile, the team heard the doors open and saw a small girl enter the gym as she tried her best to not make a big entrance but as much she wanted that to happen. Bokuto called out "Y/N!!!!!!! YOU'RE HERE" "Bokuto....hiiii how's practice coming along" y/n flashed a quick smile at the taller male."it's going smoothly and we're winning against the undergraduates" Bokuto beamed a brightful smile "well then I'll sit over there bokuto I hope you have fun"bokuto walked away and started talking to Akaashi for a different toss in the next round but Konoha wasn't alright. He found it adorable seeing you eye smile. ( do you know what that is? I'm not sure if you call this an eye smile but It looks like this-jimin is so cute ^////^) 

Practice was nearing and y/n wanted to play around just a little she missed volleyball since it was one of her favorite sports aside from (your favorite sport) (if you don't have one that's okay I'm a couch potato too) 

"Is it alright if I play just a little" y/n poked her head out from kauri's back. "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD PLAY LET'S PLAY TOGETHER THEN" Bokuto looked at Akaashi with expecting eyes hoping the setter would say yes (and he did *insert marriage bells* jkjk) "well then shall we start who will be my teammate? let's do 2 against 2"y/n said cheerfully "what about Konoha" komi suggested. y/n looked around for Konoha till y/n and Konoha had eye contact and it felt like the world just froze and they blushed and looked away from each other. "that was-" y/n thought "shi- we had eye contact she had pretty eyes" Konoha thought. 

"Hello My name is y/n" y/n slightly bowed and gave Konoha a bright smile. "oh my name is Konoha Akinori and what part would you like to play?" Konoha gave y/n a charming smile."hmmm I think I can play as the Libero since I've been the libero since middle school" they got into they're positions Konoha will be the setter and middle blocker and y/n will be the wing spiker and Libero.

after the game (you guys won YAY)

"Can I get your number, by the way" Konoha asked the girl while she drank water and refreshen up. "sure give me your phone I'll type it in"y/n said as she extended her hand. Konoha moved to her side and closed it near y/n's face without him realizing it they suddenly met their eyes again. "I- sorryyyyy that was..." y/n feeling flustered as she mumbled her words and gave konoha's phone back "sorry for getting to close, I didn't really realize it" Konoha looked away from the girl with a small tint of blush. "oh yeah me and Yukie, Kaori will be going out to be ice cream would you want to tag along ? I can ask them if they're okay with it" y/n said as she gets back on her feet. "I think I can, I'll ask Komi if I can join you-" before Konoha could say anything Bokuto jumped in the conversation " WE'LL ALL GO TOGETHER it's been awhile since we all went home together at the same time, right Akaashi?" and the other male just nodded. 

"well then I guess we all can go together then" y/n smiled and cheered on they're way out of the gym.

This seems really bad and really hurried but this book is gonna be a long ride and I might not update everyday I'll try updating as much as possible. I hope you have a great day or a relaxing night. Don't stay up too late says the person who edits at 1 am 🤣🤣