Chapter 2

please follow me @lazy_2020 in instagram I make edits and it'll be great if you could follow me there :")) credits to the artist who made this fantastic drawing :)) 

Convenient store 

"go pick out whatever you like just remember I'm also in budget here so don't get too much" y/n said fully knowing that Bokuto didn't hear her and will bring a truck load of ice cream to share with everyone and have it for days to come " you know, Bokuto won't stop until you tell him" Konoha gave out a small laugh "you're right and I can't believe he has so much energy after that tiresome match, you could tell-" "he didn't hold back in the last few points" Konoha and y/n said in sync. they looked at each other and laughed "I- we said that the same time HAHAHA" "you too" they both seemed to like each other's company alot "we should get inside we need to buy our ice-cream before Bokuto runs away with all of the ice cream" Konoha told y/n as soon as they stopped laughing and that took awhile they could have had abs from laughing too much " we really should pfft" y/n opened the freezer to reveal different kinds and types of ice cream 

"I really like this flavor" y/n commented as she reached out to the vanilla ice cream and shockingly so did Konoha :000 

"oh" they both bursted out laughing "I didn't know you like vanilla flavor I didn't expect that from you" Konoha commented 

"ehhh what ice cream do you think I like?"

"well you look like someone who prefers strawberry or maybe chocolate something sweet...." Konoha mumbled the few last words 

"sorry I couldn't hear you" y/n looked curiously at Konoha

"it's nothing" Konoha looked away

"should we go pay and see what bokuto and the others buy?"

as they went towards the cashier they could already feel the cold from they're backs it was bokuto with a bag full of ice cream ready to be eaten up by the male. "Bokuto....."y/n glared at him "I'm on a budget" as she cleared her throat and smile at the male.

"awww alright alright alright I guess I'll pick the rocky road flavor" as he sadly picks out the flavor from the basket.

after quite some time: 

"looks like it's getting really late bokuto-san" akaashi told Bokuto as  he yawned and looked at bokuto signaling him that he'll go home "I guess your right akaashi" Bokuto looked at the team and signaled them that they'll be parting ways " I guess we'll all part our ways now" y/n yawned as she looked at her watch. 

"hey I'll walk you home it's pretty late already" Konoha suggested 

"thank you Konoha" y/n said in the most sleepiest tone possible. they're walk to y/n's house was quiet and it felt nice to just have a quiet moment. y/n looked at the sky and thought it was really beautiful she felt so small compared to the big universe and it was relaxing to know there's someone who enjoys looking at the stars with her. "look the sky is so bright tonight and it's a full moon tonight" y/n looked at the sky. to her surprise as she looked at Konoha, he was looking up in the sky too he looked so mesmerized by the sky. after a long halt in the walk, they continued they're journey to y/n's house. "well, look at that I'm here...I'll be going inside now Konoha thank you for bringing me home" y/n gave Konoha one last smile before she went in. "see you tomorrow y/n"

The next day:

"Today we'll be discussing the upcoming event 1 month from now and we'll vote what we'll do this school festival" y/n stated in front of the entire class and noise started growing as people were suggesting what they'll be doing this school festival since it will be their last school festival. "we'll do the voting some day later let's first try suggesting ideas please tell me when you have ideas and we'll present it some time when sensei brings up the topic and when we have the countdown days. Thank you" y/n stepped down and went to her seat to unpack her bags. "so responsible, even early in the morning isn't she" konoha entered the classroom. "ehhh what are you doing here" y/n asked the tall boy. "I'm here to deliver the papers from the student council president since he's our class president too" Konoha answered as he placed the papers in the teacher's desk. y/n walks up to the table and skim through the papers

"this must be the votes in your class for the school festival...konoha you'll be doing a horror cafe for this school festival?" y/n looked at the papers analyzing them. "well we did want to end our high school with a little excitement" as Konoha grabs the paper to review them. "what will you be doing,y/n?" silence befell the 2 high schoolers "we're just discussing it today since we've been holding it off for quite sometime" y/n placed the papers down "that's okay good luck with it I'll be going back now" Konoha smiled and patted the girl's head. y/n just stood there processing what just happened and shook it off. "I'm soooo hungry,y/n let's hang out later at the usual spot" Yukie hugged y/n to surprise her "sure we'll go later...will you know who will be joining?" y/n gave her a smirk. "I-" Yukie flushed red just as hot as the flaming hot Cheetos y/n ate last night. "I'll ask Komi is he'll come maybe he will..." Yukie looked away from y/n trying to calm herself down. "HAHAHAHA you're all red Yukie you must really like him did anything happen while we were out buying ice cream last night?" y/n gave a look to Yukie as it was signal to share some stories last night and you had your fair share to share stories too.

During Lunch:

"y/n since Komi's gonna be with us and the rest of the team why not inviting Konoha too" kaori nudged y/n's arm "you guys seem close together don't you think so kaori" Yukie stated as she came with 4 onigiris on her hand. "alright alright I'll do that" 

"excuse me is Konoha here" y/n asked a classmate. "oh he's there I think he's resting over there by the window" the classmate stated " oh thank you " y/n walked over to Konoha and poked his nose while he was resting. he scrunched his nose and opened his eyes. "WAH" Konoha jumped out surprising y/n too. " sorry for surprising you" Konoha apologized and scratched his neck " sorry too for surprising you but do you wanna join us to lunch in the cafeteria if your not busy." "sure"  they both headed to the cafeteria and ate their lunch together gleefully.

there no progression :0000 I really need to make something happen between these two like ;-; maybe the next chapter will have something happening =_= what do you think is there progression happening with these 2?