Walls come down

Dival, Aurora and I leave the castle and go back to the moors. Aurora goes to sit on a hill overlooking the moors, while I go and take down my wall of thorns with Dival. I invited Aurora to come live with me again, as I had once planned, and she accepted. I soon made her queen of the moors after I became the  official protector of the moors. All the moor creatures were very excited that I am once again very happy, and I have both Dival and Aurora to thank for that. My heart is once again happy and full, and I can now enjoy life as once did, but I still play tricks on the moor people once in a while. I still go "rogue" as people call it when I do something only the Mistress of all Evil could do. I am now taking a walk with Aurora and Dival is flying ahead always checking his surroundings. Dival lands on my shoulder starts to caw softly at me. I give a nod to Aurora and she goes off to do something else, I turn my crow back into a human. "What do you want?" I ask. "We need to talk Maleficent." He says. I nod letting him know he can. 

 Sorry for leaving you like that! But you will get to know what happens after in the next part. I hope you liked this part of the story. Also sorry this is such a short part. -Budd