MCR Concert

Gerard's POV

We were getting ready for the begging of our show, the curtains where closed but you could hear fans roaring! But only one person was on my mind... Lindsey. I was feeling sick, my head was spinning. "You are never this nervous Gerard.... are you alright" Ray says coming up to me before the curtains open. "I'll be fine..." I say brushing off the question. Then the song started, I was strapped into the hospital bed then The End started to play.... Then the curtains opened and I started to sing. "Now come one come all to this tragic affair..." I sang.

Lindsey's POV

The curtains opened and there he was I starred at him and smile, when he saw me he smiled a bit. I could tell Gerard was kinda out of it the whole time he didn't look so good... Well I mean like he looked sick.... He was always Hot... anyway.... After the first song he started speaking to the crowd, "hello everyone! Thank you for.... for coming..." He said. "GERARD!" The fan girls swooned making me a little jealous. "As you can tell.... I'm not feeling very well.... I probably look terrible!" He says with a chuckle at the end. "YOUR ALWAYS SEXY!" A fan girl next to me says. "shut up..." I tell her, Gerard looks down to where the girl screamed and smiles at her no... ME! I smile back as he leans down to our level. "What's your name?" He asks. "Gigi!" The girl says. "Hi Gigi I am Gee... But I am not talking to you..." He smiles looking at me. "We have a special guess in the audience... She goes by the name Lyn-z anyone heard of her?" Gerard asks. The crowd erupts in screams "YESSS! MSI MSI!" The crows yells. Gerard stretches his hand out and I take it as he pulls me up on the stage, The crowd roars.

Gerard's POV

I was falling for this women fast and hard... "Hey everyone!" She says into my mic. Then she looks down at our hands. I shyly start to pull away but she just grabs it again. "It's alright" She whispers, I look behind me where Mikey is mouthing 'Told ya so' I roll my eyes and look back at Lynz "Can you play any MCR songs?" I ask her as the crowd cheers. "All of them..." She says. "Great! SOMEONE GET LINDSEY A BASS GUITAR!" I yell. She is placed next to me in the front and the song starts playing... Dead! Starts and The fans sing along... With us Lindsey knows every word... Just like I know every MSI song. But then my head got dizzy again... I stopped singing "gerard?" Lindsey says taking her guitar off and gripping my shoulder as I collapse.

Lindsey's POV

Gerard just COLLAPSED in  my arms. "NO! SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR!" I cry as the curtains close. "Gee!" Mikey says running over to us. The medics get here and only two people are allowed in the ambulence, Obvisously Mikey got in! "Lins you coming? he will probably want you here when he awakens..." Mikey says. I nod and jump in. "We'll meet you there!" Bob says as the doors shut. "Is he breathing?" Mikey asks me. I lay my head on his chest I sigh when I feel his slow heart beat. "Yes..." I say. "He loves you..." Mikey blurts out then covers his mouth, "what?" I say pretending not to hear him... "He LOVES your music!" Mikey said. Nice save I thought, "And I LOVE his..." I say. We get to the hospital and they wheel him away... Later Mikey and I are allowed to go in... He had machines all up his chest and arms. His eyes where closed. I sat next to him and placed my hand on the bed. "Hey Gee.... thank god your okay... You should awaken soon The doctor said..." I say with tears in my eyes. Then His hand moves a couple inches to touch mine. I smile, He grabs my hand and happy tears stream down my face, he is responsive, he will be alright...