2 years later

FIll in on past two years, Gee and I got married without ANYONE knowing.... I am Pregnant but Didn't tell Gerard yet! -Lindsey

Lindsey's POV

I woke up in Gerard's arms. We must've fell asleep during the movie.... I checked the time 9:00! I was late for MSI practice! We had a concert tonight! "Gee..." I say kissing his forehead. "What..." He says tightening his grip. "It's 9..." I say, he shoots up and gets up. "OMG MIKEY IS GONNA KILL ME!" He yells. "Why?" I say placing my chin on his shoulder. "Because I am late for practice...." He says.  "Shit! I am late too I forgot!" I say rushing to my room to get changed. "Here! Wear this!" I say throwing a Baggy MCR shirt at Gerard.... Well I MIGHT of stole that from him.... "Isn't this MINE?" He asks me. "Maybe..." I say throwing on Ripped Jeans and a Black and white crop top. You could see my baby bump just a tad but Gee doesn't notice it not yet at least "Baby Maybe we should tell the world soon.... about us..." I say. "I was thinking The same thing but you should tell them...." He says.  "I will, Bye!" I say kissing his cheek and running out the door with the guitar.

Gerard's POV

I had to get to practice and quick! I ran to the studio which luckily was only a couple blocks away. I walked inside, Mikey was tapping his foot. "Weird you AND Lindsey were late..." He says looking at the door that said MSI practice in session. I roll my eyes and say, "so a coincidence!" "Mhmm...." Mikey says. "Gee! Your 20 minutes late!" Bob says walking up to me. "sorry!" I say. Then we go to the other side of the studio and walk in the door that said MCR practice in session. I picked up a mic and stood looking at the huge mirror. I started singing a new song for our new album coming out in about a year. The song started and I sang, "Drugs give me drugs give me drugs I don't need it but I'll sell what you got Take the cash and I'll keep it.."

Lindsey's POV 

I walked out of the studio to get a break when I did the door in front of me said MCR practice in session. I heard Gee's voice echoing the new song he is performing no doubt for the first time on a mic. "Love give me love give me love I don't need it but I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it!" He sings. I place my hand on my stomach and rub it as the baby kicks. "You hear daddy? Yes you do!" I whisper to my stomach my little Way.... I was gonna stop their practice and tell them AFTER I tell my band... I slip on my wedding ring and walk back into our studio. "What the hell's on your finger?" Jimmy asks. "Wedding ring..." I say with a smile. "YOU GOT MARRIED!" Kitty squeals. "Over a year ago... To-" I say but Jimmy cuts me off, "Gerard!" He says and I nod. "I am gonna tell his band next but I wanted to tell you guys first... Also I am pregnant!" I say smiling as Kitty hugs me. Then I walk out of there and listen to what Gee was singing now... " If that's the best that I could be? Than I'd be another memory Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me And if we can't find where we belong We'll have to make it on our own Face all the pain and take it on Because the only hope for me is you alone." He sang. I slowly open the door and I saw him see me in the mirror and he gave me a confused look but kept singing. I started tearing up and he dropped the mic and came to me. "shh, What's wrong why are you crying?" He asks wrapping his arms around me. "We are gonna be parents!" I say through tears. "wh-what!" He asks looking down at me. I nod and he kisses me. "Best day ever.... Other then our wedding..." He says.  "WEDDING!" The MCR band says as they notice the wedding ring on my finger.  "Guess I can wear mine now..." He says grabbing his ring from his coat pocket and putting it on. Ray smiles, Mikey smiles, Bob and Frank's faces dropped. "Wow I thought you were gay!" Frank said as a joke. "haha funny your worse then the fans..." Gerard says laughing. "I like the new songs boys..." I say with a smile. "Thanks Lindsey!" They all say. "See you all later..." I say walking out of their studio.

Gerard's POV

"So ya.... Married a little over a year..." I tell the band akwardly. "I know bro!" Mikey said. "how?" I ask my baby brother. "I saw you too exchanging vows duh.... from afar..." He says. "Hmm... anyone else know?" I ask. "Nope..." The rest of the band. "Well I need to think of baby names..." I say. "I am gonna be a uncle!" Mikey said as it finnaly dawned on him. "Yes you are..." I say with a smile. "WE GOTTA GO BABY SHOPPING! NOW!" He says grabbing my wrist. "FIRST I am changing my hair color for the new album!" I say with a smile. "fine...." Mikey said following me. I  pop my head into MSI's studio. "Linds I am gonna go get my hair dyed..." I say. "I'm coming! I am feeling blonde or red you know?" She says with a smile. "Alright come on!" I say as she grabs my hand and we walk out the door together for the first time.... Just wait.... Here comes the paparazzi!