Hospital Part 2/3

Lindsey's POV

"Hey Gee!" I said running into the hospital room the next day. "Why were you running?" He asks. "A LOT of MCR fans are outside the hospital waiting for you too get out..." I say  sitting next to his bed. "They are a one of a kind fan base..." He says as he laughs making me giggle a bit. "I need to get to a MSI practice so I can't stay long but Mikey and Ray are coming today..." I say.

Gerard's POV

I felt my face drop when she said she had to leave. "Oh ok..." I say with a fake smile. "I'll be back tomorrow to take you home I promise..." She says. "Bye!" I smile as she walks out the door and waves. "Gerard!" I hear a familiar voice say.... "Hey Ray hey Mikey..." I say with a smile as they walk in. "How was the crowd after my well incident?" I ask. "They went crazy and started freaking out... We told them everything was fine!" Ray says. "They are all standing outside..." Mikey adds. "I know, Lindsey told me..." I say. "Oh she came?" Mikey said with a sly smile. "oh shut it..." I say rolling my eyes.

~7 Hours later~

Mikey and Ray finally left! But now I was alone in my hospital room. I was bored as hell.... so so so bored.... "Hey..." A small voice said coming in it was my doctor when I saw who it was I recognized her immediately. "Your a doctor Gigi?" I ask remembering her from the concert last night. "so.... Is Lyn-z like your girlfriend?" She asked inching closer and closer. I shook my head no. "Oh so I do still have a chance..." She said winking and sitting on the bed next to me. "Ew... No you don't..." I say as she inches closer. "hey Punk.... get away from Gerard..." I hear another voice say. "ugh Lynz..." Gigi says as she walks out the door and Lindsey walks in. "thank you..." I say with a smile. "what are you doing here?" I ask her. "Just wanted to cheek on you and damn I came at the right time..." She says. "Well I'm alright now you should go home and get some rest..." I say. "Nope I am staying here tonight there is no way I am letting you stay near her Gerard Way...." Lindsey says. "You gotta sleep..." I say. "I will sleep on the couch..." She insists. "no... You can sleep with me... well if that's not weird..." I say immediately regretting saying that. "Sure..." She say not hesitating to lay down on the bed next to me. She looked at all the wires on my upper body. "do they hurt..." She asks me. "no..." I say with a smile. "Get some rest..." I add and the next thing I know Lindsey is sound asleep.