Hospital

Gerard's POV ~ In his head~

LYNZ! is all I wanted to scream I wanted her to know I was alright.... "Wake up!" I heard her voice say as I got closer to well The black parade.... I couldn't die yet... No I can't.... I thought

Lindsey's POV

Two hours later.... No more response. "Open your eyes bro..." Mikey says sadly. "I need to go to see if the band needs help... It is hard to do a concert without the lead singer I will be back..." Mikey says rushing out the room. "Gee..." I say over and over. "wake up..." I whisper. Then I see his eyes flutter.... "Yes gee!" I say with a smile as I see his beautiful Hazel Eyes. "Thank god..." I say with a smile. He looks down at our hands "did I..." He says, "Yes You grabbed my hand..." I say with a smile, "sorry!" He says sheepishly. "It's alright..." I say looking at him with all those machiens on him. "The doctors thought you were dead..." I say through tears. He brushed them away, "Hey I am here now...." he says.

Gerard's POV

My CRUSH was crying over ME! Did she like me back? No probably not.... "The doctor said you can leave two days after you awaken..." Lynz says. "Then We can go get drinks?" I ask. "Maybe..." Lynz says with a small smile.... "Yes!" I complain. "OKAY!" Lynz says with a giggle.