1. Mr. Yolo Man

Hello blooming readers! I decided to make this, to entertain you. I'm sorry the Fonnie book is getting slower, I do apologize. But I've been getting more addicted to Undertale, I've wanted to make a story. I hope you understand. Enjoy!!❤

Paperjam's P.O.V

"PJ! HURRY UP!!" My mom yelled at from the kitchen.

"Coming mum!" I yelled back, and got dressed, going down downstairs to my family.

Ink, my mom, was scowleding (???) At my older brother Gradient. Error(my dad) was just chewing on a chocolate bar.

"Babe leave Gradient alone" Dad said. Mom grunted and took a pink paint vial.

"Alright get to school" He said. Me and my older brother nodded, packing our things and leaving for school.

"PJ! GRADIENT!" Palette yelled, waving his hand over to where he and my friends were. Palette is the son of Dream and Ink, but that was when they were dating. Dream turned to Cross and Ink turned to Error.

But it is nice to have a step-brother like him.

"Hey Palette!" We both said, going over to him. As usual, Goth was shyly behind the yellow and painty skeleton. He was very shy and doesn't like to be around a crowd.

"PJ! GRADIENT! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME!" Guffe yelled, running towards us. And that's the middle sibling. My older brother, Gradients little brother.

"Guffe!" Crescent said. (The kid of Nightmare and Killer)

Now, I have a lot of step-siblings. But Blueprint is one of my favorite siblings. He was created by Ink and was messed up by Uncle Blueberry. (There's two ways Blueprint was made. I chose this one)

"Sorry bro" Gradient said.

"Grrr. I'll get you two when we get home" Guffe growled and I gulped.

We got into class and it was Uncle Fell for a substitute.

"Mum!" Divide said, hugging the scary skeleton.

"Why do I have to do this Sans?!" I heard Fell mumbled under his breath. He tugged on his red and yellow collar as all the students came in.

"Alright I am forced to be here as a substitute, so I have to call the roll" Fell said, and called all of our names.

"Blah blah blah, PJ, blah blah, Gradient, blah blah, everyone's here. Perfect" He said.

"Mummy~!!! You didn't call me!!" Divide whined. Someone students laughed. The rest smirked.

"Oh look at that. Your here. Hell starts now" Fell said and we laughed.

We learned about interesting things.

"Ok. We'll be learning about how summon your gaster blaster" Fell told us.

"Can you even do it Mum? You look weak. No offense of course" Divide said.

"Shut up or I'll call your father" Fell snapped.

Divide is down-right scared of Sans. So he obviously shut up.

"Follow my steps. Concentrate, focus and just pretend the gaster is another bone of your body" Red said.

"No pun intended" Guffe whispered.

"OH HELL NO! IF YOU SAY SO MUCH AS THE WORD 'PUN' IN THIS CLASSROOM I'LL KICK YOUR ASS! I'VE ALREADY GOT TO DEAL WOTH THREE KNUCKLE HEADS AT HOME!" Fell yelled.

"Ouch" Divide said.

"Phew. Now, I'll show mine" Fell closed his eyes, and a gaster began to show, opening its eyes. Unfortunately, Divide muttered about how his mum couldn't do it. And that made Fell distracted and the gaster hit Lux.

But Cross, Lux's dad, was there, deflecting the gaster with his huge sword. And he did not look happy.

"Oh great" Fell muttered.

"Don't. Touch. My. KID!" Cross yelled, hitting Uncle Fell with the sword. This hit was so powerful, Fell hit the wall, his HP draining to .01. Fells eyes widened when he saw his HP.

"Another war it is then" He said, getting up. We all moved our chairs and tables from the way.

"Another war" Cross held up his sword and Fell summoned five gasters. And they both fought.

"This is worse then ever" Divide groaned.

"FELL! CROSS! WHAT THE HELL?!" Mum came from a ink puddle, putting up ink walls to stop the attack. But Cross and Fell hit him, and guess who showed up? Error.

And soon enough, all the sans aus were fighting. Except the classic. We had Papyrus's, Frisk's, all of it. Some people I've never seen. (Not Fresh of course)

"This is why you don't doubt your mum" Guffe told Divide.

"Oh come on! I only said he couldn't do it!" He said.

Cross had gotten Fell to show his soul, ready to kill him.

"NO!" We screamed, but something amazing happened. A man with shades and a colorful body of clothes jumped in front of Fell, and got stabbed in the soul instead.

Fell was dropped to the ground, panting as he looked up.

The man with shades just looked at Cross, with a frown on his face.

"So not rad bro" He said.

"YOU PARASITE!" Error yelled, attacking the shades man.

When loads of gaster blasters were summoned, something happened.

Blue bones had blasted everybody away from Fell, and their souls were shown. Except the shades guy.

"You just had to fight and wake me up?" Sans asked, yawning.

"Brother! Put us down!" Classic Papyrus said.

Sans yawned again.

"I'm too tired to kill you all. Just don't fight again in front of the kids" He said, putting the fighters down and helping up Red.

"How-?" Sans cut Geno off.

"Shush. I just wanna sleep" Sans said tiredly, doing something and Fells HP went back up. Divide was so surprised and impressed with his dads actions.

"If you guys fight again I'll take all your souls and crush them to pieces" Sans said, and dropped to the ground sleeping.

And a portal opened under him and took him away.

"I thought dad was too lazy to do anything!" Divide said.

"Your dad can do a lot" Fell said.

"I'll kill you later" Cross growled and everyone went away.

"Ugh I hate your father" Fell sad, looking at Lux.

"Don't be such a drag bro. Be happy!" The man said.

"Shut up you parasite!" Fell snapped.

"Excuse me sir. What's your name?" I asked the unknown man.

"My name is Fresh kid" He said, and glitched away.

"Ohhh~. Somebody has a crush~" Guffe said.

"Shut up!" I said.

Hope you enjoyed! Have A great day❤