4. Can't Be Contained

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Here's another chapter!!!! Enjoy!!!!

PJs P.O.V

Like they can keep from Fresh.

KEEP DREAMING!!!!

I went to sleep and woke up the next day (well I hope you did. I'd be scared to see the living dead)

I got ready for school and skipped off to school.

After school

I made sure my siblings weren't following me and went behind the school.

"Hi Fresh!" I said and he turned.

"What's cool PJ?" He asked. I giggled and hugged him.

"Wanna travel the universe again?!" I asked.

"Ehhhh, I dunno. Your parents said to stay away from me" He said quietly.

"Who cares? They can't stop me! Now, hold onto my waist. Paint traveling again" I said and he hesitatedly did so.

I took out my paintbrush and jumped through the ink puddle I made.

"I hate traveling through ink" Fresh shivered.

"You'll get used to it when your with me" I winked and he chuckled a little.

"Your fearless aren't you?" He asked.

"You could say that yeah" I said.

"Rad bro!" He said. He was gonna pull away because he saw Design, but I stopped him.

"It's fine Fresh" I said.

"But what if we get caught? You'll be in so much trouble" He said.

"Eh whatever? I don't care" I said and his grip tightened a bit on my waist.

"Let's go to the multi-universe!" I jumped and we went through another ink puddle before my brother saw me.

"Rad" Fresh said, looking up.

"I know right" I smiled.

"Hey P-what are you doing with him?" Outer San's came over, riding a huge star.

"We're just exploring the universe uncle!" I said.

"Don't. Touch. Him" Outer growled at Fresh. Fresh quickly backed away from me, holding up his hands.

"Uncle stop it he's not harming you!" I said when Outer put a gaster up to Fresh.

"Kid he's dangerous. More powerful and dangerous then Sans" My uncle said and hit Fresh with this huge blue and stary gaster.

"I'm so sorry uncle. But do not hurt him" I summoned my gaster and hit my uncle with it, draining his HP to 0.

"W-what?" My uncle slowly turned into dust and Fresh coughed a bit.

"Oh my god are you ok?!" I asked him, running to him and kneeling to his side.

"You just dusted your uncle" He said.

"Yeah well he can always come back. You can't. Your a glitch and if you get dusted, then you disappear forever" I said, hugging him tightly.

Fresh's P.O.V

The small error hugged me. He dusted his uncle for me.

I smiled softly and hugged him back.

"Now. Let me heal you" He took out his paintbrush and tried swiping it at my rib but it didn't work.