6. Dusting

Hello blooming readers!! It's me!! Just enjoy!!!

Pj's P.O.V

I quickly traced Fresh's location and found him.

I realized that while I was sleeping someone must've came and Fresh dusted them. He'd never hurt me.

Never.

Every Au was trying to kill Fresh when I got there. Even my siblings and cousins.

"STOP IT!" I yelled.

"STAY OUT OF THIS PJ!" Geno yelled, attacking Fresh. Cross took out his huge knife and swung it at Fresh. Luckily my boyfriend can dodge well and didn't get hit.

I painicked and summoned my gaster, knocking my sister away from Fresh before she hit him.

Until Red missed Fresh and stabbed his left eye instead. Fresh's HP popped down to a half and Red backed up.

Fresh growled and stood up.

"Oh you've really fucking done it" He growled.

"He just cursed...." Rex said. Fresh's shades disappeared from his eyes and everyone gasped.

Everyone's P.O.V -PJ

HIS SOUL IS IN HIS EYE?!?!?!!

Fresh's P.O.V

I was beyond mad at this point. I was trying to save PJ from getting dusted by Chara, but I then get blamed and mistaken for trying to calm down.

Purple liquid leaked from my eyes and my colorful clothes turned into dark colors. *Evil Fresh*

The best I could find of Evil Fresh

I summoned dark gaster's over everyone, and black bones were holding them hostage.

"YOU LET US GO YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Nightmare yelled.

"OW OW OW OW LET ME GO!" Killer screamed.

I tightened the bones around everyone until I heard my name.

"FRESH!" A little black ink skeleton suddenly had his arms wrapped around my waist. PJ....

"PAPERJAM YOU GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Ink yelled.

"Please stop Freshy" PJ whispered, scared. I looked down at him and my arm wrapped around his shoulder as I slowly let everyone go.

"There we go" He said softly. The purple liquid coming out of my eye sockets and my clothes turned back to normal.

"PJ GET AWAY FROM HIM! I WON'T TELL YOU AGAIN!" Ink yelled.

"He won't hurt me!" PJ snapped.

"YES HE WILL!" Dust said.