Where are we?

P O P
~*~

   The royals ( Isen, Elaine, Claire, Adrion, and whoever else included ) were just doing what they normally do at school when they're abruptly put into a completely different setting.

"Ow!" Blyke hissed as he landed on his back.

"Where are we?" Remi questioned as she looked around. "Space? How did we get here?"

"Wait, we should check to see if we can still use our abilities" Elaine suggested. Upon the suggestion, everyone around her activated their abilities.

"Attention passengers. You have been transported to the world of 'Among Us' we have adjusted the settings of the game to accommodate to your abilities. If you aren't aware of how this game works there is one or more imposter that have to sabotage the group. You can kill them or just sabotage objects like reactors. The others are trying to complete tasks and find out who the imposter is. Also, if you kill someone they will only be dead for this round and will only be able to talk to other dead people."

"How do we know you aren't lying and we will revive after one round?" Isen raised an eyebrow.

"allow me to demonstrate."

A spear was fired at John, piercing his chest. Blood went everywhere and his body fell to the ground. Once his lifeless body hit the ground the spear disappeared and the wound began to close up.

"Holy fuck! John!" Clairs and Adrion panicked as they ran over and dropped to his side.

John's previously still body started tensing up as he carefully got off the ground.

"Now that I've proven you cant completely die the game shall begin"

   In the back of their head, everyone heard their role.

"You're the imposter, the other imposter is [********]"

"You're a crewmate there are two imposters among us"

"You're the imposter, the other imposter is [****]"

"You're a crewmate there are two imposters among us"

   The imposters looked at each other and smirked. While the crewmates looked among the group before running off in different directions to complete their tasks.

~*~

Someone take away my writing privileges- I keep having more story ideas- this is getting ridiculous