YOU GOT WHAT?!

[edited]

b/f/n - best friend name

(Y/N POV)

As I was ranting about my day to my dog, (B/F/N) started to call me.

"I'll get back to you later Coco."

"Hey (B/F/N), what's up?" they looked like they were about to explode.

"So you know how it's almost your birthday right?" they asked

"Yeah what about it?"

"You won't believe this but...I GOT US TICKETS TO THE GORILLAZ CONSERT!", they were yelling, we have been trying to go to one of their concerts but they would be sold out the second they were on sale.

"YOU WHAT?!" I was so happy

"I KNOW, arent I the best or what,"

"You are the best I could kiss you!" I exclaimed

"Please don't you know I would punch you," they said smiling,

"I know," I laughed

"So when are we going?" I askek

"Tomorrow, so you better ask for the day off and be ready by 5, the concert starts at 6."

"That's perfect! I have tomorrow off, and you bet I'll be ready by 3."

" I know you will, I have to go now I'm still at work, I just couldn't wait till I got home to tell you, bye!"

"Bye be safe love you!"

"I love you too y/n stay safe!"

No way I'm going to see Gorillaz live, The Gorillaz !!

"I better go pick out an outfit for tomorrow you never know what if I get noticed by someone in the band," I told Coco.

"I doubt it there will be a lot of people there I'm just another fan." Now what to wear...

(A/N)

Hellooo hoped you guys enjoyed this small chapter I'm a new writer and this story idea came to me after I got out of the shower haha. I'll most likely post the next part after I post this if you guys want to leave any tips for writing or questions I will try to answer them!