Remeber

Y/N POV
"I've missed you Stuart." I kissed him

"I've missed yew tew luv." He smiled

Everyone else greeted me with hugs and pats on my head.

"Who's this guys?" Asked Letzy

"Fis is mah partner, y/n, y/n, this is Letzy." He introduced us.

I kept my cool and greeted her with a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you, thanks for taking care of Stu while I was gone." I smiled and grabbed a hold of Stuart's arm. Was I being petty. Yes. Did I care. No.

"Nice to meet you!" She smiled and shook my hand. She seemed sweet.

She had long black hair, dark brown eyes . She was wearing dark red lipstick, she had in her hand a guitar. She seemed be be 5'8 and had a small British accent.

 She seemed be be 5'8 and had a small British accent

(What she was wearing ^^)

"Why'd yew come ova?" Stuart hugged me again

"Well because it's almost our 8 month anniversary!" I made the last part loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Das trew!" he smiled even wider and kissed my cheek.

"So why didn't you guys tell me about them?" Letzy said turning to Russel, Murdoc and Noodle.

"Oh well they wanted to keep it a secret." Explained Noodle

The rest nodded.

"Oh that's cool!" Smiled Letzy

"Well we've gotta celebrate." Smiled Stuart, "Les go out tew eat." He added

"Stuwy your girlfriend is here no need to invite meh." Letzy smiled at him

"Ah sorry Letzy, I was tinking dat y/n and I would go out." He told her scratching his neck.

"Oh, that's fine don't worry about it Stuwy." She smiled touching his shoulder

"Yeah she'll be fine babe," I smiled at Stuart, another petty point.

"We'll come on y/n less go out!" He took my hand and walked out of the studio.

It felt good to be back with Stuart, I've missed him a lot.

"Let's have a picnic?" I asked him,

"Yes!" He responded, we walked all over getting different types of foods and drinks. We found a nice park with a pond.

"Hey this reminds me of the first time we hung out." I said turning to him.

"Das trew," He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You were scared to the ducks, DUCKS, Stu." I laughed, I heard him snicker

"Well not anymore!" He pouted and laughed along with me.