What?

f/f = favorite food

Y/N POV
Ever since we got back from the party Stuart seems a bit off. When I ask him about it he ignores me or changes the subject.

"Hey Stu what do you want to eat?" Today was my last day and I really wanted to make it count.

"I don't care anyfing is okay." He told me,

"Well f/f it is!" I started to cook my favorite meal.

"You okay D?" Russel walked in and asked Stu

"Yeah yeah." Stuart spat.

"Sheesh," Russel got up annoyed at Stuart's attitude.

"You need to chill." I told him.

"Whatever you don't tell me what to do."He yelled.

I was a bit stunned that Stuart out of all people yelled at me.

"Fine be like that." I grabbed my food and when to sit in the living room.

"What is da?" Murdoc pointed at the food,

"It's f/f want some?" I put the plate closer to him and he grabbed a bit,

"Not bad." He turned to the TV again.

"2D is acting weird." Noodle sat down next to me.

"Yeah he's had an attitude this whole morning, I leave in a few hours and he wants to fight!" I was frustrated this had been happening for the past few days.

"You should talk to him." Noodle suggested

"I would but i'm tired that i've tried to fix things and he just gets more mad." I yelled loud enough for him to hear me.

"I'm going to go pack up." I sighed and went upstairs.

2D POV
This is too much I said no i'm so anxious on what she was going to tell me. Today's the day i'm meeting her in a few minutes. I'm sorry y/n.

Y/N POV
"There i'm all packed." I feel backwards on the bed and let out a sigh.

"Last time i'll be here for a while." I sadly smiled and got up.

"Hey Russ, do you know where Stu is?" I asked peaking my head out of the door frame.

"He went out didn't say where tho." He responded.

"Oh okay, he better be here for when I leave." I grabbed my bags and brought them downstairs

"Noodle you'll be fine." I patted her head as she hugged me.

"I'm already missing you." She sniffed

"We still have 7 hours." I laughed

"Right! Girls Day!" She squealed and we were upstairs in no time.

"Okay nails first!" I laughed

4 hours later

"Y/n, it's time to go." Russel opened the door,

"Right." we all got up and went to the car.

"Is Stuart really not back?" I asked Murdoc,

"Nah the fellow just disappeared like a phantom." Murdoc told me,

I felt like crying, he was the main reason I came here. The car ride wasn't quite we were talking non stop to forget about the dreadful thing coming to us.

"Let's stop and eat we have time." Noodle said and Murdoc stopped at a restaurant.

"I'll have f/f." We thanked the waiter and waited for our food.

"f/f again y/n?" Murdoc asked me,

"Yeah so what! I'm sad I can do what I want!" I stated and he laughed and continued the conversation.

"Here you are!" The waiter gave us all our food and we dug in.

"That was a great stop, I'll never forget that!" I stretched as we walked to the car.

"Same here!" Noodle added.

"Well I guess it's off to the airport." When Russel said that his voice cracked a bit.

"I guess it is." I smiled sadly and everyone and got a smile back.

I was constantly checking my phone to see if Stuart had sent me a message or called or anything.

I was a bit worried and angry mostly sad. My feelings were everywhere.

I ended up falling asleep halfway to the airport.

I woke up to loud noises and me floating?

When I opened my eyes I saw that Russel was carrying me since I had fallen asleep.

"Thanks Russel." I got off his back and started to carry my own stuff.

"Any words from that Faceache?" Murdoc frowned,

"Nothing." My eyes teared up a bit, but I wasn't about to let them see me cry.

"He can still make it don't worry!" Noodle re assured me.

"Thanks." I smiled at her and kept walking to my gate.

"We still have a good 2 hours." Russle said,

"Well that's fine." Murdoc took a seat and lit a cigarette.

Each minute that passed and Stuart wasn't here hurt me a lot.

"I'll try to call him." Noodle got up and started to call.

"This is great." I hid my face from them because I couldn't control my tears anymore.

"I'll be back." I rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

"I look like a mess."I told myself, I splashed water on my face and just stood there.

"It will be fine, he'll be here!" I smiled at myself  and went back to my friends.

1 hour later

No
sign of Stuart anywhere.
A kid threw up

45 minutes later
Still no Stu
A kid got lost

5 minutes later
No Stuart.

"Plane xxxxx please start to board." Was what we heard a few minutes before my flight.

"Well this is it." I stood up and they did as well.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I cried and Noodle Russel and I hugged each other.

"Murdoc?" I opened my arms trying to hold in tears.

He rolled his eyes and went in for a hug, it was short but sweet.

"Bye." I waved at them and I was on my way.

"Y/N WAIT!" I turned around to see a tall man with blue hair running towards me.

"STUART!" I dropped all my things and ran to hug him.

But when I did he pushed me away.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I have to tell you something." He was nervously playing with his fingers but got all serious.

Some security were running to get Stuart since we were a few feet away from the plane.

"What is it?" I was nervous.

"It's over." He said no hesitation,

"Wait, what?" I was so confused, this has to be a joke.

"Great joke Stu." I laughed

"I'm not kidding and don't call me that were over. I never want to see you again." He said that and he turned and walked away.

I didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Excuse me are you on this plane?" A flight attendant asked me,

"Oh yeah." I found my seat and sat down.

He broke up with me.

A/N
IM SORRY
Have a great day/night