Hate

Y/N POV
Did he really just dump me? After all we've been through. He ends it, just like that.

I was stunned and I couldn't hold back my tears, I was half way through the flight when it all hit me.

"Y/N OVER HERE!" I heard b/f/n call me but I didn't care, I pulled out my phone and went to call Stuart.

"Pick up." I cried,

"He blocked me." I looked down at my phone and I tried to call everyone else but I was blocked.

"I-" I couldn't say anything since I started to cry.

"Y/N WHATS WRONG?" I turned around to see b/f/n running up to me with a worried look.

"He dumped me. He actually dumped me." I cried into them.

"He did what??" They yelled,

"He dumped me, we were all good and while I was about to leave he DUMPED ME." I yelled,

I felt like shit, what did I do wrong was I not enough?

I cried more on the airport ground while b/f/n held me.

"Come one we can't stay here." They took my stuff and I ran to their car so no one else would see my face.

"Explain everything ." They told me as they started the engine,

I explain everything to them not missing  any details.

"That bitch!" They slammed their hands on the steering wheel.

"Once I see his pissy face, I'm going to beat the shit out of him!" They hissed,

"Why would he do that?" I asked them,

"He seems like a cheating bitch." They told me.

"C-cheating?" I questioned what they said,

"It sounds to me that him and little miss Lezty were a thing." They sighed

"W-What??" He told me they were just friends, they were just friends, right?

Didn't even matter anymore him and I aren't together anymore.

"I think I loved him." I sniffed holding back my tears,

"Holy shit what did you say?!" They turned to me worried and surprised.

"I think I loved him. But I should've listened to you, I should've never gotten envolver with him." I closed my eyes and woke up only when b/f/n woke me up.

"Want me to stay over tonight?" They gave me a smile.

"Please." I smiled back

Once inside I went to shower, they helped me unpack and when I went downstairs they had cooked my favorite meal.

"I had that before the flight." I smiled and took the plate enjoying the bitter sweetness I got from it.

"Let's do some self care!" They told me upping my mood in the slightest.

"Okay." I smiled and we went on,

We stayed up most of the night just talking about anything and everything. I missed this and I'm glad to be back, away from him.

As the days went by my sadness became into something different.

Hatred?

Possibly.

1 Week later

"I totally forgot about this!" I had a fan account for all the fandoms I was in, it was a MESS.

When I check it I saw something that broke me heart.

"It's Official Letzy and 2D are a dating!"
The picture above made everything worse

"It's Official Letzy and 2D are a dating!" The picture above made everything worse

I felt tears in my eyes, I deleted the account soon after.

"Hey y/n can you come in today?"my boss asked

"Yeah I'll be there." I responded and hung up.

I've been taking extra shifts and doing anything to distract myself and forget about them.

I felt a bit bartered by the rest of the band but I didn't hold a grudge.

"Goodbye Master!" I smiled at the last customers.

"I'm going home bye!" I went on my way home trying to forget everything.

"You know what!" I stomped on floor.

"I don't need him. I don't need anyone, I can do this." A bunch of motivational hit me and I chose to better myself and forget all about him.

A month later .

"I'm very thankful for this time i've spent with you guys." I smiled at them handing them resignation letter. They nodded and wished me the best.

I went back to school for (whatever you want to be) and got a job as a helper to someone who does the same thing as me.

"I get paid well $25 an hour doing the thing I love." I told b/f/n,

"I'm happy to hear that," They smiled at me,

"Thanks I have to go finish this thing but we have to hangout soon!" I told them,

"For sure." They smiled and ended the call.

I stretched and started on my work, I have to admit i'm feeling and doing better.

"Hey i'm calling to ask about the project you wanted me to do!" I told my boss.

"Ah yes, It's going to be for this band, Gorillaz?" He didn't seem to know the name.

Once I heard that name all the flashbacks came
back in an instant.

"O-oh, okay what do you need me to do?" I asked holding back my angry tears.

He told me what I needed to do and I started.

"WHY THEM OUT OF EVERYONE WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM." I cried, I needed to finish this, or I wouldn't get the promotion.

I went onto their instagram on the company's account since I was blocked in all social media's.

"Fuck you." I flipped of a picture of Letzy,

"Oh and fuck you too pretty boy." I spat and flipped off a picture of St- 2D

"I really miss the rest of them tho." I sighed and started on my work.

It was a two day project but I finished it and my boss loved it, he said it had "Raw emotion"

I laughed at that.

Stuart POV
Come on pick up.

A/N
I CANT BELIEVE IM ALMOST DONE WITH MY FIRST STORY AHKSBEOWJ