Meeting

(Outfits for the concert)

(Y/N POV)

"Alright I chose my outfit and I put on a face mask, don't I look good Coco!"
Coco just looked at me and walked away.

"Rude."I looked at the clock and it was 12:30 pm

"It took me that long to pick an outfit, really? I should go to bed then."

I got into my queen size bed with all my fluffy blankets and pillows, Coco came into my room and tried to hop on my bed.

"You're so cute come here" I picked her up and put her on the end of the bed, we curled up and went to bed.

I woke up at 10 am to see a message from (B/F/N) that they had gotten home safely.

TIME SKIP

"They better not be late I got ready and everything!" They said the concert started at 6 and it's 5:47, I was starting to worry thinking they were hurt but two minutes later they showed up.

"You're late (B/F/N), you had me worried for a second!" I yelled

"Whatever, i'm fashionable late so it doesn't matter, now get your ass in the car or i'm leaving without you." I rushed into the car, I couldn't wait!

We got there in the nick of time, we had 10 minutes until it started, I'm so existed!

"Where are we sitting?"

They looked at me with a smirk

"Your bestie got us dun dun dun DUNN, FRONT ROW SEATS!" they exclaimed.

"FRONT ROW?!"

"You bet! now let's gooo~."

As we got to our seats the lights dimmed and out came the band I was basically yelling my ass off, but how could I not? I'm watching my favorite band live! First came out Noodle, Russel, Murdoc then 2D.

As soon as I saw 2D I started to fan girl with the rest of the fangirls. He looked so good with his blue hair he was wearing a black hoodie with ripped jeans, it was basic but he pulled it off.