Only Maid

2Ds POV
Out of everyone in the band why did it have to be Murdoc to meet us.

I sigh and led y/n to the front door, once we got to the front door Noodle and Russle ran out and greeted me.

"We were so worried 2D," Noodle said giving me a big hug.

Who are they," asked a very confused Russel.

"This is y/n, y/n this is Russle and Noodle!"

"I-it's nice to meet you guys, im a big fan!" they nervously laughing

"You forgot about me face ache," Murdoc yelled while hitting the back of my head with his hand.

"What a lovely thing you brought home 2D, hello darling i'm Murdoc but you can call me daddy." He said with a wink I looked over at y/n and they were..blushing?!

Y/N POV
2D introduced me to Noodle and Russle both of them were really sweet.

"You forgot me face ache." said an angry Murdoc, he came up to me,

"What a lovely thing you brought home 2D, hello darling i'm Murdoc but you can call me daddy." I flushed at the last comment and just looked down,

"Murdoc, they just got here chill out," Russle sa glared at Murdoc.

"Yeah Yeah anyways y/n.." before he could finish his sentence 2D grabbed me and led me into the house.

"2D, where are we going," I asked,

"On a tour of the house, Murdoc was getting on ma nerves." he responded annoyed, after he showed me the rest of the house the last part was his room.

It was pretty big for one person, it had a bathroom and a small walk in closet but the floor was covered in trash, clothes and tissues.

"I'm going to freshen up, make you're self at home." he said

"Okay thanks 2D."

How can he live like this??

While he was taking a shower I started to clean up, I threw away the trash and put the dirty clothes in a basket, opened the window because the room smelt like cigarettes and booze.

Once 2D came back I was done laying on his bed on my phone, "What happened in here?" he asked shocked at how clean and fresh his room was,

"I decided to clean up hope you don't mind, might want to hide your sexy magazines better tho." I smirked still looking at my phone,

"I-i U-uh i-it's," he was stumbling on his words face a bright color of red.

I just laughed and got up from his bed, "what do you want to do?" I asked.

Still flushed he answered "we could play video games if you want."

"Sure!" we went down stairs to the living room where Noodle and Russle were already playing (favorite video game).

"I love that game!" I announced ,

"Do you want to play?" asked Russle handing me the other controller,

I played VS the boys and I won, then Noodle and I were neck to neck

"YES!" I jumped up from my seat, everyone else laughed

"I like this one D," Russle said laughing.

"Same here, their fun to be around," Noodle said still laughing, with me.

I looked at the time and it was 10:35 pm!

"Oh it's so late!" I exclaimed,

"You could stay the night here if you want." 2D said.