𝕊𝕀𝕏

Alexa

It was around 11:00 at the house and Vinnie invited a couple friends over.

I haven't gone downstairs to meet them yet but I know they're out by the pool.

I grab my favorite fuzzy blanket and wrap it around me.

I walk down the stairs and into the backyard.

When I got outside I saw Vinnie with his shirt off talking to a camera.

A few seconds later the back door opens and I turn around to see Jordan in a black wife beater.

We walk over to where Vinnie and some other boys were and listen to him talk to the camera.

"We don't have a gym right now so, I kinda just use this cinderblock." He says grabbing a cinderblock walking over to me.

"Also, this is Alexa, which you probably already know." Vinnie looks at me and then the camera.

"And this is Jordan." He puts the cinderblock down.

Jordan says something and snakes Vinnie on his boob.

"You missed my nipple." Vinnie says.

Jordan squeezes Vinnie's nipple.

"Thanks." He says. "Anyways. Let's get to it." He looks back at the camera. 

"You have to show them my room." Jordan says with excitement.

"Follow me." Vinnie says with a smile and we follow him through the house and upstairs to Jordan's room.

"This is the room of their virgin." Jordan says walking into his room.

"This is what a virgins room looks like." Vinnie laughs.

"No girls allowed." Jordan says.

The boys in the room all stop and stare at me.

"Fuck." I laugh and walk out of the room.

"Love you!" I hear Jordan yell.

I tread my way to Chris's room and lay on his bed while he makes tiktoks.

"Oh shit we gotta make a crap house YouTube video." Chris turns around.

I slightly gasp. "Oh yeah." I say.

Just then Dev walks into the room and lays right next to me on Chris's bed.

"Okay, what should we do?" She ask us.

"We should do a meet the crap house where we sit down and answers there questions at like 2am so we're all fun and hyper." I tell them.

"Say less." Chris laughs with his voice going high.

I stay in Chris's room for about 10 more minutes until I decide to take a shower and get ready for today.