𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

Alexa

I was upstairs laying in my bed when Aaron and Vinnie happily welcomed themselves in my room.

"Ok." Aaron jumps on my bed. "Do you think I'd be waisting my money if I buy this bag?" He ask showing me a thousand dollar Gucci bag on his phone.

"Yes." I slightly chuckle.

"Told you." Vinnie tells him lying next to me.

"Dev said I should buy it." Aaron rolls his eyes.

"Well, Dev spends half her money on shoes." Vinnie says.

Just then Dev walks into the room.

"You talk really damn loud." She points at Vinnie.

Vinnie shrugs his shoulders and leans back on my pillow.

"I'm buying it." Aaron sighs.

"Also we're filming a video today so, come downstairs." Dev says before leaving my room.

I get out of my bed and throw on the hoodie that was closest to me.

I walk downstairs with Vinnie and Aaron and we all take out spots around the couch.

"What's this video about." Vinnie ask as he sits on the couch.

He pulls me to him and I sit on the floor between his legs.

"Buying each other's outfits." Nai sings.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"There's only one couple here." Chris says sitting on the floor next to me.

"What about Maddy." I ask looking over at Jordan.

"Well clearly she ain't here." He says throwing his arms up.

I just look at him with a shocked expression.

The rest all find seats around the couch and Troy turns on the camera.

"K, ready, go!" He says as he takes his seat.

"Hi, everybody welcome back to our YouTube channel!" We all say at completely different times.

"We're buying each other's outfits!" Nai says with excitement.

Everyone stays quiet while Dev softly claps.

"So, we're all gonna team up in groups of two and like, go to different stores and pick out each other's outfits. Then like, we'll come back here and model them or something." Troy explains.

"Why do you say "like" so much?" I randomly ask causing a few of us to laugh.

"It's a habit." Troy shrugs and laughs.

"Ok, so I already have who's gonna be picking who's outfit." Nai says taking out a list.

"Actually whoever's on one side of you is your partner and the person on the other side is who you'll pick for." She says crumbling up the list.

I look over at Chris with disgust.

"So, that means Dev's my partner and we're picking for you, right?" Chris ask pointing his thumb at me.

"Yes, Chris." I simple tell him.

"And Vinnie's your partner and y'all pick for us." He says motioning between Vinnie and I.

"Damn Chris you're so fucking dumb, whoever you're next to you pick for." Dev says in an obvious tone.

"Ok, y'all got it together?" Nai ask looking around at everyone.

We all say yes and head out the door to the cars.

"Are we going to The Grove?" PJ ask as he's the last one to walk out of the house.

"Yeah." Troy says as our groups walk to our separate cars.

As we're walking to my jeep Vinnie whistles at me and I throw him the keys.

Chris, Dev, Vinnie and I all get in the jeep.

Vinnie drives out of the driveway and everyone follows close behind us to The Grove.

We finally arrived and parked in parking spots next to each other.

"Ok, so we all have to split up here and then meet back here at like 3." Nai tells us.

"And record on your phones!" She says as we all split our ways out of the parking lot with our partners.

"Ok, where should we go first?" Vinnie ask recording on his phone.

"Mmm, Forever 21!" I say pointing to the store.

Vinnie looks at his phone and makes a face.

"Come on." I playfully hit his arm and drag him into the store.

As we walk into the store we get greeted by some employees.

Vinnie and I walk upstairs to the men's section.

"I feel like we should get him a skirt." I smile.

Vinnie's eyes widen. "Wait, actually?" He ask.

I nod my head. "Ok, I'm gonna go back downstairs and look for a skirt and ship for Dev and you look for something that might match the skirt. You can even pick shoes out!" Say with excitement.

Vinnie blinks at me a couple of times. "Why are you so excited?" He smiles.

"I don't know, I'm just feeling so fetch." I say sticking my tongue to the side and winking.

"Alexa, bye." Vinnie laughs and shakes his head.

"K, bye." I say happily walking away from him.

"Scream if you're in trouble!" He calls after me and I turn around rolling my eyes at him.

I ride down the escalator and start looking around the store for Dev and Chris.

After about 20 minutes of looking I finally find a skirt for Chris and the perfect outfit for Dev.

As I'm walking to the checkout I see Vinnie coming out of the elevator.

He walks over to me holding clothes and shoes.

"Did you find a skirt." Gonna ask as we both walk to the checkout.

I hold the skirt up in my hands with a big smile.

Vinnie smiles and high fives me.

We both check out our clothes and make it back outside to my jeep.

Vinnie and I were the first ones done out of everyone so we just wait in the car.

About 5 minutes later both doors of the car open and Dev and Chris get in.

"How'd it go." I smile slightly singing.

"I'm never shopping with him again." Dev says putting her hand up in Chris's face.

"Girl, you were complaining the whole time." Chris says swatting her hand away.

Dev smacks her lips and him and rolls her eyes putting her seatbelt on.

"Are y'all ready?" Vinnie ask looking back at Chris and Dev.

"Yes, boy. Go." Dev shows her hand and Vinnie backs out of the parking spot.

And then we drive back home leaving the rest. Lol.

-