𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

Alexa

"Can you hurry the fuck up?" Jordan ask Dev as she zips up her last bag.

"You know, guys this would've went a lot quicker if you actually would help me." Dev struggles with the zipper.

Dev points at me and I groan and walk over to her.

I sit down on her suitcase and she finally get it to zip.

"Ok, let's go. Our flight leaves in 2 hours." Jordan says.

"Two hours?" Aaron looks at him in shock.

Jordan slowly raises his eyebrows and nods his head.

"Can you guys just hurry up, please." I quietly say a little annoyed.

"If Alexa's getting annoyed we need to hurry up." Vinnie nods his head.

After a few more minutes of waiting we were finally checking out of the hotel.

Jordan already called an Uber and we all pile ourselves and our things in the car.

devyn_leigh
30 seconds ago

Wanna know something, I got thirty minutes of sleep, how does someone have 8 hours of sleep and get thirty minutes

Aaron's leg kept hitting mine and I literally just wanted to grab the car's steering wheel and crash the car.

Just then my phone started ringing.

I pick up my phone and see it's a FaceTime from Larray.

I click the green accept button and Larray pops up in the screen.

"Ugh, bitch, you look like the grinch." He covers his mouth with his hand.

"Hey, she looks very beautiful to me." Vinnie says leaning in to get in the camera.

Larray gasp. "Is that Vinnie?" He ask tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Anyway, what time do you get back?" He ask.

"Um, probably 10, LA time." I say scratching the back of my head.

"Wait really, that's so early. Ok, I'm gonna come over at like 10:30 just so we can get coffee." He says.

My eyes widen. "You're gonna stay awake that the whole time?" I ask him surprised.

"Oh, bitch, I'm going back to sleep. Dream about getting that bag." He shakes his phone around.

"Oh, ok, well I'll text you when we're back." I say stretching out my leg.

"K, bye, bae." He says before hanging up.

I sit my phone in my lap and stretch out my other leg, making sure to softly kick Aaron in the front seat.

"Gi-rl." He grabs my foot accidentally taking my shoe off.