𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Alexa

We got another girl! I absolutely love her and she even fixed my nail for me. Her names Nailea but we call her Nia, and we also got another boy, PJ.

It was now like 1 am in the morning and since we for new people today we finally decided to do our YouTube channel.

Troy set up the camera and we all sat around the couch.

Jordan, PJ, Nai, and Chris sat on the couch while me, Vinnie, Dev and Aaron sat on the floor in front of him.

I leans back in between Jordan's legs and rested my arms in his knees.

After Troy pushed record on the camera he ran back to his spot.

We all just sat there and stared at the camera.

"Hey!" I yelled smiling at the camera.

"Hey!" Jordan yelled next.

"Hey, bitches!" Nai yelled next.

Then we all stared to yell "Hey"

We settled down and I started the intro.

"Okay, hey everybody, Umm. We're the carp house!" I said and we all cheered.

"I'm Vinnie."

"I'm Chris."

"I'm Alexa."

"Oh we're name calling? Hi, am Nai!"

"I'm PJ."

"I'm Dev."

"I'm Jordan."

"I'm Aaron."

"And I'm Troy."

"Whoo-Whoo!" Vinnie cheers.

"So, we asked you guys to ask us some questions on Twitter on our separate accounts and we actually went trending." I look around at everybody.

"Wait actually?" Dev ask.

"Yeah." I say.

"Omg, thanks you guys!" Dev smiles at the camera.

I do a little giggle and return back to the video.

"So who's going first?" I ask.

"I will." Aaron says.

"Who started the house?" Aaron reads a question off his phone.

"Troy." We all say at once.

Troy laughs and sits up a little. "So, my moms a real state agent, so we got like 75% off the house. And I thought what better way to live in a house than with these guys." He gestures towards us.

"Aww." I say with my hand on my heart.

"Ok, next fucking question." Chris snaps us out of use emotional moment.

"Do you guys share rooms in the house?" He reads a question.

"Actually, Alexa, Dev and Nai all have their own rooms and the boys and I share two to a room." He answers.

"Okay, number next. How did you all meet?" Jordan reads.

"We never did." Jordan laughs and we all laugh too.

"We've actually never met each other before this. We just talked over social media even though we all lived in the same state." Jordan shrugs and smiles.

"Alexa go." Troy nudges me.

"Kk, what's your guys pet peeves?" I say.

"Ooh let me answer this one!" Vinnie yells.

"Okay, Dev hates when people cross in front of her when she's walking, which is so funny because we do it all the time." Dev points next to him at Dev.

"Yes, you do it all the time!" Dev grabs a blanket.

"Alexa hates when we leave food out from the cabinets or the fridge, it drives her insane. Aaron hates when we touch his beanies, you touch the beanie with out asking, you dead." He says.

"Dead dead." Nai adds on.

"Jordan hates the feeling of anything sticky. Nai is afraid of fucking chicken legs. Troy hates the smell of anything burning. Chris cannot stand anyone shoes to be untied and PJ despises pickles." Vinnie finishes off.

"What about you?" Nai ask.

"Oh, I'm too perfect." Vinnie jokes.

"Vinnie hates the smell of bleach." Jordan confesses.

"Oh, my gosh, yes. Whenever I'm like washing my clothes or clothes, he'll just start gagging or something." I say.

"For real. He so extra." Dev adds.

"Okay, next question." Vinnie tells us.

"Who in the house doesn't skate?" PJ reads.

Nai, Dev and I raise our hands.

"Complete ass." Troy points at us.

"We went to the skate park and I fucking fell just trying to get on the fucking board!" Nai laughs.

"Show them the scratch." Jordan says.

She pulls down her sweats a little and shows the big scratch oh her hip.

My mouth falls open. "I didn't know it was that bad." I say covering my mouth.

"It hurt so badly." Nai looks at me with wide eyes.

"Damn." I say turning back around.

"Okay, next question is, can you guys make of video of the girls doing the boys makeup and the the boys doing the girls." Vinnie reads.

"Yes." I was the first to answer.

"We have to do yours too." PJ says.

"Oh shit, never mind." I say quietly.

"Its settled. The answer is yes." Aaron says.

"Yeah. I want a Smokey eye." Troy says.

We answered a lot more questions and we finally doing the outro to the video.

"Thank you guys for watching!" Chris says with a thumbs up.

"Like and subscribe." Dev says blankly.

I laugh. "Yeah, like the video is you wanna see us do the boys makeup next time." I say.

"Make em' look purrty." Nai adds on.

"Bye!" Aaron does kissy lips.

I stand up and stick my tongue out in front of the camera.

Nai pushes my butt and I fall into the love sack.

She starts making faces in her camera before jumping on me.

Everyone else says their weird goodbyes to the camera and Troy ends it.

"Who's editing it?" He ask.

"I will." Nai gets off of me and takes the SD card from Troy.

"Okay, I'm going to bed." I lift myself off the love sack and make my way upstairs.

I get in the shower and out of some shorts and a long t-shirt.

I get in my bed and instantly dose off to sleep.