𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

Alexa

Vinnie and I follow Chris downstairs to see Jordan talking to people at the door.

I follow behind Vinnie as he walks over to Jordan.

I scoot in front of Vinnie to see who's at the door.

A few girls were just standing on our porch and driveway.

"Omg, hi!" A brunette girl turns around with her phone out.

"H-hi." I smile at her trying to be kind.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" She ask excitedly.

I look up at Jordan and Vinnie and see their dumbfounded faces.

"Wait, how'd you find this address?" Vinnie ask her.

"Oh, yeah. Some girl posted it on tiktok and said you guys were like doing a meet up." She says as a few other girls walk up behind us.

"The fuck!" Chris yells as he pushes past the three of us to the front.

"Who said that?" He ask the girl in shock.

"Oh!" The girl goes on her phone and shows us a tiktok of EMILY and a few of her friends.

The captain reads 'crap house is having a meet up at (address) at 11:30 tdy. don't be afraid to pull up'.

"Son. Of. A. Bit-."

"Could you just give us a second and we'll be right back." I cut Chris off.

"Of course!" She says.

I give her a wide smile before closing the door.

"What the hell." Vinnie snatches his beanie off his head before putting it back on.

Nai climbs over the couch and over to us.

"Why did you guys have to end off on a bad note. You couldn't have kissed her on the cheek last or something!" Nai pokes Vinnie chest making her grabs her nipple in pain.

"Well I didn't know she was gonna leak or address." Vinnie nervously defends.

"Why couldn't you just choose her over the other girl, bruh!" Chris sticks his head out a little.

"Hey, you guys would choose her over anyone too, all of you would." Vinnie points.

"Ok, it's ok. How about we just go out there, take the pictures with just them. Then we come back and post about how this was all a very toxic miss understanding." I simply say.

"I agree on that." Dev walks over.

"Yeah, good idea. Let's go." Jordan says.

We quickly grab our mask from around the house and walk outside.

Luckily for us it was still just the few girls.

"Can you make a tiktok with me?" A girl ask.

"Yeah. Of course?!" I say.

She sits her phone up facing towards the trees away from the houses.

We did the that boy sus dance and one other.

"Thank you so much!" She says.

"Aw, you're welcome!" I tell her.