𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

Alexa

We walk down the terminal and just as we're about to get on I kiss my two fingers and place them on the plane.

"Ew, why'd you do that?" Aaron ask with disgust.

"It's for good luck." I tell him.

"Oh, shit." He says doing the same as I did.

"Y'all, kiss the plane for good luck but, don't actually kiss it!" He turns around to yell our friends behind us and they do the same.

I follow behind Vinnie as he leads Aaron and I to our seats.

He finds our seats and sit by the window.

I sit in the middle and Aaron sits in the isle seat like he wanted.

Since their was 7 of us and only 3 row of chairs for 3 people, Jordan offered to sit with Chris behind us.

They took their seats behind us and Dev and Troy sat next to us.

They had to get out if their seats to let some lady to the window.

After the two of them finally got settled in no one else was getting on the plane.

Vinnie takes out my blanket from my bag and throws it across our legs.

"Gimmie some." Aaron says putting it on his legs two.

"Ooo, this is cozy." Aaron snuggles in the blanket and I laugh at him.

The captain comes on the intercom and tells us that we'll be taking off shortly.

I feel a poke at the back of my head and turn around to see Chris looking threw the seats with a smile.

"Chris don't start with me." I tell him turning back around.

I feel another and I quickly turn around and smack him upside the head.

"Damn!" He laughs holding his head.

"Stop." I point at him trying not to laugh.

I get back comfortable in my seat and fix the blanket that came off our laps.

A few minutes later the seat belt button flashed telling us to put our seatbelts on.

Vinnie and I click our seatbelts and I look over to see Aaron struggling with his.

"Oh, there we go." He says finally doing it the right way.

I look at him and shake my head.

I look over at Vinnie and see him looking out the small window.

"Are you excited?" I ask poking his stomach with my finger.

He looks over at me and smiles. "You know, New York is the city of love."

"I thought that was Paris." I joke.

"You're so annoying." He laughs shaking his head.

"I'm just kidding, I know." I smile at him and he continues to look at me.

"Cut the cameras." Aaron puts his arm in front of me.

Vinnie and I look over at him, waiting for him to talk.

"Aww, interracial couple." Aaron puts his hand on his chest.

I stare at him with a smile and confused look.

"Anyways, y'all can't be doing that lovey dovey shit on here and making me feel even more single than I already am. So, for this whole plane ride just pretend y'all don't know each other." He tells us.

I suck my teeth and nod my head.

The plane starts moving and I clear my throat moving in my seat.

I take a deep breath and sit back in my seat trying not to look at Vinnie.

I cross my arms and try to contain my smile when I feel his eyes on me.

I slowly turn my head to look at him and when we make eye contact he immediately looks back out the window.

I face forward again but slowly move my eyes to look at Vinnie looking at the window.

His head starts to turn towards me and our eyes meet again.

I quickly start looking around and tuck a piece of curly hair behind my ear.

My eyes fall on Aaron and he looks at me with a dumbfounded face.

"Ok, you know what. Let's watch a movie." He says reaching into his bag and taking out his MacBook.

Just than the plane starts speeding up and I feel the gravity of us being lifted off the ground.

"Woah." Aaron freezes at the feeling.

We start getting higher and higher in the sky and Aaron opens his laptop and logs into it.

When he logs in the Airplane Mode icon comes up and he clicks it.

He pulls down the tray from the seat in front of me and sits the laptop on it.

He pulls up Netflix and tells me to look for a movie.

"Movie or show?" I ask.

"Actually do a show." He says.

"Naruto!" Vinnie blurts out.

"Yes!" Aaron agrees with him.

I type up Naruto and click on it when it pops up.

"Wait, how are we supposed to listen to it?" Vinnie ask leaning over to look at Aaron.

Aaron pauses. "We'll just read the captions." He sighs.

I shrug and turn the volume down and the captions on before click on the first episode.

I slouch down in my chair a little and Both Vinnie and Aaron rest their heads on my shoulders.

(1hr & 30 mins later)

"Okay, how many more hours now?" Aaron ask leaning his head back.

Vinnie takes out his phone. "Five and a half." He tells him.

Aaron groans and rolls his eyes.

"Take a nap or something." I offer.

"I can't, I'm too excited." He frowns.

"Ok, let's watch a scary movie than." I say taking my arms from under the blanket we were all sharing.

I roam through the options and choose Insidious.

"Ooo." Aaron sings.

I get back comfortable in my seat and the movie starts playing.

Through out the movie there was a lot of jump scares.

"AHHMYGOD!" Aaron shrieks and immediately covers his mouth.

"Aaron." Vinnie whispers in shock.

"That was very loud." Aaron admits.

We look over at Dev and Troy and see them looking at us with worried faces.

"It literally just snatched her." Aaron tell the two whole pointing at the laptop.

"You better be glad it's to late for them to Kk k us out." Chris says peaking to the side of Aaron's seat.

Aaron fixes the blanket and tells me to unpause the movie.

I do as he says and he takes a deep breath.

After we finished the movie Aaron decided that we'd watch the Lorax since it was a happy movie.

With two hours left of the plane ride we watched a few episodes of  The 100 and took a nap.

By the time we woke up, we were landed in New York.