Gream

"Oh my god, George, you will not believe how much blood was on my underwear this morning."

Sapnap snorted his milk at these words and spilled it all over himself, choking.

George didn't even look up from his fruit loops.
"I told you. It's been a month."

"AUGHSGSUAHHSSKOUG" was the reply, the groan not very audible over Sapnap still struggling to breathe.

He finally inhaled something other than milk and panted.
"I don't know about you guys, but I'm still not used to Dream being a girl."

"Eh, he's basically the same, just with more hormones. Right, Gream?"

"Rude." Gream sat down at the table, pushing her long blonde hair over her shoulder.

She glared at George. "I'm actually in a lot of pain right now. Gimme those Fruit Loops." She reached for his breakfast.

"Nuh-uh." George protected his bowl with his arms. "MINE."

Gream pouted. "You're so mean to me, George. Even when I'm literally cursed, you won't even let me have a bite of your cereal."

George rolled his eyes. "That was all your own fault and you know it. You shouldn't have punched that old lady."

"Awww, come here Gream. I'll fix some cereal for you." Sapnap got up and poured some Fruit Loops in a bowl.

"Thank you, Sapnap. You're a good friend. Unlike George." She shot him another glare, then turned back to Sapnap. "Milk first."

"Aww, you're welcome buddy. Here you go."

"Thank you. Why doesn't George love me Sapnap?"

George groaned. "UGH not this again."

"Idk, Gream. It's okay though, I love you."

"Thanks. Love you too."

She turned back to George. "And that was NOT my fault. I was trying to hit the guy robbing her. He just disappeared and my fist kept going."

"Yeah." Sapnap agreed, making himself toast. "I don't think that was really on Dream."

"EXACTLY. THANK YOU."

"It doesn't matter anyway." George ignored Gream sticking out her tongue at him. "We're still not any closer to changing you back into a guy."

"What about that- uh what was it-" Gream snapped her fingers, trying to recall- "OH that sparkly book! I thought that was a lead."

"No, don't you remember, that was just for accessories. Not helpful."
Sapnap munched on his toast.

"Accessories..." Gream stared off into space.

"HEY-" George waved a hand in front of her face. "I swear you get more distracted now."

"I think it brought out his worst qualities," Sapnap said matter-of-factly.
"But at least she's good looking."

"Damn straight," said Gream.

"You know it, girl." Sapnap smiled back.

"UGH can you guys stop it already, I'm trying to finish my Fruit Loops." George averted his eyes from their flirting.

"You're just jealous," Sapnap said.

"Of you?" George scoffed. "No way- I'd rather... uh... um-" he tried to think of something bad- "I'd rather turn into a girl than kiss Dream."

"Why don't you, George? Then we could be a homosexual couple again."

"Oh my god, I'M NOT STRAIGHT I MEAN- GAY! FUCK!"
George's face was burning.