"God Fucking Dammit..."

BIG BIG BIG TW FOR MENTIONS OF SH

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          Well fuck, you disappointing piece of shit! I'm on the verge of tears, my wrist is pale and white, whiter than any cloud, or any chunk of snow, I just cut my self again, so no surprise there...I pull my sleeves over my wrist. "Come in!" I say faking a smile and a happy voice pushing away my tears. Dave walks in. "Skeppy, I gotta show you something!" Wow, he's happy so it must be great! I smile for real his time! I get up and follow him. I stop in the hallway. "I refuse to go any further without knowing!" I declare. "C'mon!" He grabs my wrist, I can't stop the yelp of pain. I grab my arm cradling it. "Skeppy?" He looks worried. He should be you fucking idiot! Wow, since when was that sad voice so aggressive? He gently grabs my arm again, I go to stop him about 2 seconds to late. He rolls up my sleeve, and I look away as he sees the cuts. Tears are pouring out of my eyes. He grabs the other wrist, and checks that one too, to find it in the same state. 

          "God fucking dammit..." I hear Dave mutter, I feel horrible, and in this moment I want to die. Haha idiot! Your such a fuck up, you  screwed up not only your sad excuse for a life, but Dave's as well! He would've been better off had you have never met him! "Why, why, WHY!? WHY THE FUCK ZAK, SERIOUSLY?" Ooh~ He's mad! HAHA You really are a mistake! A piece of shit! That lives to disappoint the fuck out of everybody! I cry and say what's on my mind,or in it: "Why? WHY!? BECAUSE I'M A LIFE RUINING, DISAPPOINTING, GOOD FOR NOTHING, PIECE OF SHIT!" I turn screaming, we're both crying bullets right now, I pull back my arms. "I'M SORRY FOR COMING INTO YOU'RE LIFE! I'M SORRY I SCREWED IT ALL UP! I'M SORRY I WAS BORN! I'M SORRY, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I say, the last one a whisper, as I sink to my knees. I cry into my hands, sobs racking my body. I stop, I stop blinking, breathing, shuddering, crying, I just stop... I stand up and walk to my room, I lock the door, and I walk to the walk in closet... I pack a some stuff, and then, I just sit there... Well that was a good moment turned bad, all because of you... I lay down in fetal position, and cry myself to sleep...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!)

Hey Guys... I Now Go To Therapy... How Fun... I Kinda, Sorta, Just A Little Bit, Had To Use A Wrist Cutting Alternative... Comments PLEASE! I Need ANY Comment: Good, Bad, JUST SOMETHING! Anyway, I Can Relate To Book Skeppy A Lil' Bit... Not Good... Love Y'all! If You Ever Want Or Need To Talk, I'm Here! Even Tho I Hate Myself, I Still Love Y'all! 425 Words w/o Narration 500 w/ Narration! (Perfection!) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3